Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Red Pilled Wrestlers Roundup

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
5B5CC0C2-F236-4230-AD09-3F15D083A33C.png
No! Not Marty Jannetty!!!

(2000 Mules is the Dinesh D'Souza 2020 POTUS election voter fraud documentary)

I can't imagine Marty Jannetty's ever voted before. WTH.

I can't imagine Marty Jannetty wanting to watch a documentary even tin foil hat stuff. Has he been hanging out with Brian Kendrick?

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Marty would make some decent money as a Twitch streamer.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Is Nattie known as a particularly bad person?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm honestly somewhat surprised that it's taken this long for Marty Scurll to get another shot with another semi-major US promotion considering how hot he was in the late 2010s.

Then again, he did film a debut for NJPW Strong in last year or two and reaction was so uniformly negative that they had to scuttle the idea right away.

Promotions that probably would use a wrestler like Scurll probably couldn't afford him.

Still you think MLW would say "Frig it!" and take a chance since they hired Enzo and Teddy Hart.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Enzo was also cleared of charges, and Teddy was dropped once the news stories about the really bad shit started coming to light.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, if Vince objected over the sign then I don't think it would've taken over a year and a half (and only after he was forced into retirement) for everyone to hear about the story.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I can't lie and say that this match doesn't look interesting, because Shlak is one of the better US garbage guys (and his band is awesome) and Drake will be dumb and kill himself for a cheeseburger still.