Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Red Pilled Wrestlers Roundup

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know JR was making fun of her for being a Jesus freak back in '03 but I was hoping she was a Ned Flanders Christian not a Chris Pratt/weird culty trying to be cool and hang out with Joey Ryan Christian.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Molly's up there with Mark Henry when it comes to nice people in the business. This is both really cool and really sad at once.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
It happens, people who will give you the shirt off their back and then decry others who need a shirt. I was raised by someone who was simultaneously selfless yet judgmental.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Nice vivid usage of the WWE logo he's got there.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
How long until he's served a cease and desist over advertising himself as a WWE employee?

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
"I don't know why people took offense to me shoving my crotch in this lady's face" isn't the revelation you think it is, Danny.

...even if I agree with his overall point. Villains do villainous things. Part of the fun of pro wrestling used to be that the shithead heel would be a shithead heel in the ring and in the Kroger parking lot, actors in character 24/7. Times have changed, though, and we'll never get a Dudley Boyz (near) riot again. Evolve.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
5B23E558-1135-40AE-8D75-8454B0892912.jpgI
If I find out that Heidenreich is a MA-ah, who am I kidding there’s no any way any white guy who was in the WWE locker room in the mid ‘00s isn’t a huge MAGA guy.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
Snitsky is from Nesquehoning, part of the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. He's about as local a wrestler as we are going to get. That's he's MAGA isn't a surprise. 65% of Carbon County voted for Trump. The price of where I grew up.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
FM4dMRKXsAQvcx9

Nia is really angling for that CYN contract