Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Elizabeth Taylor Marries Death

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Now's a good time to post pics of what a babe she was back in her youth.

Byron The Bulb

Byron the bulb
Reaction score
ok

ETBeachlarge.jpg

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
And with that reporters across the nation breathe a sigh of relief, as they have something to talk about instead of Libya and Japan.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
She's pretty much one of the last links to the classical film era. According to wiki, the only actors still alive on this list are Kirk Douglas, Sidney Poitier, Shirley Temple, Lauren Bacall, and Sophia Loren.

atticus Chaos

(atticus Chaos) drag racing with Vince
Reaction score
I liked that she was married eight times and best friends with Michael Jackson. Gave her a wackiness that many currently day celebrities are still trying to live up to.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
MFer said:
She's pretty much one of the last links to the classical film era. According to wiki, the only actors still alive on this list are Kirk Douglas, Sidney Poitier, Shirley Temple, Lauren Bacall, and Sophia Loren.
Now maybe that bonehead atticus chaos will come in here and tell us whatta bunch of no-talents they are.

CBright7831

2016/17 Poster of the Year
Reaction score
What seat can I take? said:
I liked that she was married eight times and best friends with Michael Jackson. Gave her a wackiness that many currently day celebrities are still trying to live up to.

She was also the one who coined the nickname 'King of Pop' for Michael Jackson.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
was never much of a fan but yeah she's in the last generation of movie stars

Love Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

RIP

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
What, no love for The Flintstones? No? Me neither. I thought she did remarkably well in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, though. She was kinda the Angelina Jolie of her day: better known for being hot and charismatic than being talented, but she could bring the acting goods when she really had to.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Jingus said:
She was kinda the Angelina Jolie of her day: better known for being hot and charismatic than being talented, but she could bring the acting goods when she really had to.

Funny thing is, I was thinking that she was the Angelina Jolie of her day because of the stealing husbands bit.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Nah, Venk would have pretended he thought she was Ben Stiller's wife.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Elizabeth Taylor had it put in her will that she wanted to be "fashionably late" to her own funeral, so her casket was wheeled in fifteen minutes after it was supposed to be there. In other news, Elizabeth Taylor is still dead and her rotting corpse wasted fifteen minutes of all her living friends' lives.