Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Encourage others to get wrestling merch zone

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
That's far less bad than the classics like VaChyna: Enter At Your Own Risk or that Val Venis shirt with the cum font.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Where does it rank against APA: Always Pounding Ass, Road Dogg: Doggy Style, and Big All Over (arrow pointing at dick) though?

Valeyard

Reaction score
That APA shirt is a masterpiece of bad design and I'm at least a quarter sure it was a rib on Bradshaw from someone.

Road Dogg's is such a lame biproduct of the time that I gotta smile a little. It at least was a catchphrase thing, I guess? Really do you wanna buy the Doggy Style shirt or the Suck It shirt to support the same people?

I can defend the arrow one on the grounds that 1.) arrow shirts were already somewhat of a thing and 2.) it was brought up on TV as a really dumb joke before it became a shirt.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That APA shirt is a masterpiece of bad design and I'm at least a quarter sure it was a rib on Bradshaw from someone.
When did Bradshaw hog tie someone in the shower? It was Billy Silverman and/or Duke Droese so in either case that predates that shirt.

Valeyard

Reaction score
You're saying that as though behavior like that wasn't probably common knowledge and happened more than we know about.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
No, that is was what I'm saying. If Mel Phillips was around during the Attitude Era and got popular enough , they'd make some children's feet related shirt.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Nah just feet but definitely have a wider size variety compared to other shirts.

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Took a look at the new arrivals in AEW’s merch store, and while I will never begrudge anyone for trying to make an honest buck, was anybody really clamoring for a *4th* Smart Mark Sterling shirt?

Valeyard

Reaction score
Outside of the original Latino Heat shirt and the Scarface shirt, I don't think I remember any good Eddie merch. And those were four years apart.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Honky Tonk Grinch! He's the Honky Tonk Grinch! The Honky Tonk Grinch! He's mean, he's grouchy, he's gruel!

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

This is likely the worst Hasbro for playability. You can't even really pretend to do Macho's finish.

I think my least favorite Hasbro as a kid was the Hogan w/ "Hulkster Hug" action. You could punch and slam I guess, but it was a super awkward sculpt. I never had the press slam version until the 2000s. The Thunder punch version was even longer 2010s for sure.