Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

ESPN Sucks 3rd Version

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
ESPN is giving Max Kellerman his own afternoon TV show, to make up for his leaving First Take. To make room, they are canceling Highly Questionable.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
ESPN is giving Max Kellerman his own afternoon TV show, to make up for his leaving First Take. To make room, they are canceling Highly Questionable.
I like Max ok but Bomani may be my favorite ESPN personality and he needs his own show. I know he has his podcast but he should really be more prominently featured.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Reaction score
Bomani. Elle Duncan. Pablo Torre. Sarah Spain. In that order. They're the only reasons I still bother with anything on ESPN, besides live sports.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Reaction score
Keeping Sage Steele, and letting Katie Nolan leave tells you everything about ESPN. And I don't mean that in no kinda good way.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
"...shared her thoughts...on the Jay Cutler podcast"

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
I think she's looking to become a talking head on Fox News. I'm guessing that would pay her way more. Her dream is probably to get fired from ESPN for being too right wing. Networks like Fox will salivate over her at that point because she will be a martyr.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Idk if there's enough dunderheads out there to support an entire right wing sports network but you could definitely do a weekend two hour show on OANN or Fox News with Sage Steele, Curt Schilling, Jason Whitlock, and Clay Travis.

Also it'll be rich that the "KEEP POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS!" dunderheads are inevitably going to be the ones to get their own explicitly politicized sports shows. Dave Zirin isn't going to get a damn cable talk show.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
My decision to spend my time listening to Phil Schneider talk about a bloody match featuring Commando Negro against a man in a damned chicken outfit looks better every day.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Matt Vasgersian is out as play by play announcer on Sunday Night Baseball

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Now being reported that Buck could be leaving FOX as well and headed to ESPN.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
And Sean Payton and Drew Brees may be reunited as their replacements on FOX