Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Farah Fawcett

Kinetic

Kinetic
Reaction score
Let's use this opportunity to share some of our favorite Farah Fawcett memories. I'll start:

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I remember the local Fox affiliate briefly aired Charlie's Angels reruns back in the mid '90s after school and I watched semi-regularly. Like Sam Weir, my favorite character was Bosley. To be fair to myself, I was 8.

Byron The Bulb

Byron the bulb
Reaction score
Kinetic said:
Let's use this opportunity to share some of our favorite Farah Fawcett memories. I'll start:

I'll always remember her as the mom in the Chevy Chase/Jonathan Taylor Thomas vehicle Man of the House (1995). Truly a performance for the ages.

M

Matt Young

Am I a bad person for chuckling when I read that anal cancer caused her death? Yet, at the same time, I though, "What a shitty way to die." I didn't think that thought as a pun, either. That really would be horrible- not only in terms of pain, but with assholes making light of or making fun of it, whether it be inadvertently or otherwise.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That really would be horrible- not only in terms of pain, but with assholes making light of or making fun of it, whether it be inadvertently or otherwise.

Kinetic

Kinetic
Reaction score
I don't know that dying of anal cancer would be any worse than dying of, say, brain cancer. Her legacy is her hair and her nipple. Twenty years from now, no one will even mention her diseased anus.

Migoli

Very Active Poster
Reaction score
nudes of a girl i smashed said:
Kinetic said:

I'll always remember her as the mom in the Chevy Chase/Jonathan Taylor Thomas vehicle Man of the House (1995). Truly a performance for the ages.

Hahaha me too. I remember thinking she was a hot older lady even when i was 12.

A Happy Medium

Integral Poster
Reaction score
How can you guys forget the time that she was bombed on Letterman? That's a good memory, for sure. :)

I liked her. She seemed pleasant enough of a person. It's too bad that she had to suffer so much.

jimmy no nose

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dr. Drew on Loveline a couple weeks ago was very upset that Farrah Fawcett wasn't using that TV special she had to help encourage widespread use of the Gardasil Vaccine because apparently anal cancer is a result of contracting HPV through anal sex.

A Happy Medium

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Was he really that upset? I wouldn't think that he would be that upset. If this really was the case, maybe he should be quiet. She was the one dying.

Big Green

Integral Poster
Reaction score
jimmy no nose said:
Dr. Drew on Loveline a couple weeks ago was very upset that Farrah Fawcett wasn't using that TV special she had to help encourage widespread use of the Gardasil Vaccine because apparently anal cancer is a result of contracting HPV through anal sex.

What an.......interesting way to contract a deadly disease.