Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Fast Food Burger Shootout

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The article was about Brazilians eating excessive cheese, which is factual.

Here is an article about it.

Last edited:

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The article was being polite about their affection for the cheesy goodness that they consume, I can personally assure you that any good trash eating Brazilian can measure up to the level of trash eating even the best(worst?) Wisconsin has to offer.

I am trying to unite cultures together while Kamala, like a true Mainiac, is trying to divide us.

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The best burgers in the world are McDonalds, Burger King, Carl's Jr./Hardees, Culver's, Jack 'N the Box, Whattaburger, & Weinershcnitzel.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
This is very loaded. I like that he shows a picture of McDonald’s with the name on the sign and he proceeds to spell it wrong multiple times in his whiny post that looks like it comes from a gimmick account.

I had no idea who this goof was and just looking at his five most recent posts he just seems like an insufferable goof who probably presents himself as “model American” while probably displaying many of the worst traits.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That's just like these types of people to do something like that lol. Obviously, it not being listed on the menu wasn't enough information for this geek.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This is very loaded. I like that he shows a picture of McDonald’s with the name on the sign and he proceeds to spell it wrong multiple times in his whiny post that looks like it comes from a gimmick account.

I had no idea who this goof was and just looking at his five most recent posts he just seems like an insufferable goof who probably presents himself as “model American” while probably displaying many of the worst traits.
He also has a disturbing amount of likes/retweets on his posts. No wonder this country is so dumb.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He hosts one of the top rated shows on NewsMax. Which is more credence to my theory that Tim Heidecker is secretly running NewsMax now.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've always heard Filet O Fish as well. I never heard it called a McFish before.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
That tweet reminds me of when I almost got into a fistfight at a Taco Bell over some drugged up douchebag trying to swing at the kid behind the counter for not being served a "cheeseburger deluxe." At a Taco Bell.

Also, how the shit has Steak n' Shake eluded me for so long? @tekcop , why did you not warn me of such southern drive thru delicacy?

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've had a Steak N Shake around me since the 90's. It was quite good for a while, but has been in a bad way for years now. Sometimes the burgers will still have it, but often times it's cold. The fries especially are inedible if they are cold. The shakes are pretty consistently good though.

Last edited:

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
See, I first went to a Steak N Shake in the Midwest when visiting family almost ten years ago and enjoyed it. When one popped up here a few years ago, I had no idea it was going to be a fast food style place. I remember enjoying the diner style version but nothing super memorable other than it being kinda pricy during my visit to the fast food version.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a Steak N Shake on campus. I used to get their chicken strips sometimes pre-corona. But their burgers are bit to heavy and greasy for me. Sorry, @Laz, I didn't think it was worth you're time.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Bojangles is the definitive "southern exclusive" fast food restaurant. Their spicy chicken filet biscuit (with added Texas Pete) may be my favorite fast food meal.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That's what someone commented when I posted about this on Facebook but the type of people who'll order a chicken sandwich taco are exactly the type of people who are too lazy to order a gordita and chicken strips at a KFC/Taco Bell and mash them together.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not everyone has access to a fancy KFC/TACO BELL, you snob.

Some people have to make multiple stops, sometimes all the way across the street to make this magic happen.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
And some people avoid the KFC/Taco Bell because the crackheads out front block the drive thru exit.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I am not surprised to see @King Kamala bringing the non-burger talk in a thread mostly focused on burgers.

Where I am shocked is I had heard of the Hollywood Elite but Kamala is outing himself as a member of the Fast Food Elite.