Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Fast Food Burger Shootout

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
THIS WAS FIRST THREAD THAT CAME UP WHEN I SEARCHED "Taco Bell", OK!?

Between this and Kenan controversy last week, do you really want me to create threads on every mundane thing I can think of!? Be careful what you wish for !!!

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If you were to make a poll* for best Kenan and Kel moment, that would make the list.

*Not endorsing a poll

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Where does Moose Johnston's guest appearance on Wishbone rank? On one hand, Moose Johnston actually made some Pro Bowls but on the other, Wishbone was way way way dorkier than those other shows. I still to this day can't believe a '90s Cowboy showed up on a PBS series but I guess if it was going to be any of them, it'd be Moose Johnston.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
"Well, actually, Conrad, Odysseus wrestled at the G1 Climax four times and holds victories over Japanese wrestling greats such as Shinya Hashimoto and Masahiro Chono."

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Fact: The UN won't let Arby's open in Japan due to the fact that they would take too much of the world's meat sources.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Which of us would be brave enough to scale THE MEAT WALL!
I would eat that tomorrow if it were available here.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I ate two quad-stackers when BK first introduced such abominations because of the Cow Tipper from Clerks II. Nursing a hangover.

**cue Vietnam flashbacks**

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Some places have legit good fish sandwiches. Arby’s comes to mind. Popeyes has one now but I haven’t had it I never thought of Filet o Fish as an extremely dumbed down Americanized version of a bao until this article but that is perfect description.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Not fast food, but I only eat crimes against humanity now. "...half a pound of certified Angus beef, barbecue beef brisket, bacon and cheese"

Elwood%2527s%2BShack%2B-%2B09%2B-%2BUrbanspoon.jpg