Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Food Thread of the Damned (Kamala)

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

---------
I went to the local fair last weekend to see a monster truck show, and my friend made it a point to stop for funnel cakes before hand. We watched the girl making "donuts" in hot oil and it was bad enough that my niece walked away from any planned purchases. My buddy gleefully ate his sugar and oil masterpiece.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Good salsa is usually pretty garlicy. Don't know about that.

The lemon/fish pizza looks pretty good, though. Baked lemons tend to be pretty mild!

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There's a pop up (donated) food bank down my street since initially grocery stores were slow to reopen from Ida. Had a can of "Bacon Spam" that I obtained last week just sitting in my apartment. Since I now have power restored I was able to slice it up and fry it, and make a sandwich.

It's better than regular Spam.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
spoiler tagging cause I know I will get banned if I post it without one.

but don’t look at it if you don’t want to get so mad you want to beat me up. This is a CW!
59E0C07C-DA36-4950-8175-CD0565D88429.jpeg
Glazed pizza

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
One of my FB friends just moved to Nebraska. At a restaurant, he overheard someone asking for mayonnaise instead of blue cheese or ranch with their wings.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE MIDWEST!?

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's directly above the state that's in the direct middle of the country! What region of the country do you think it is!? Plains States is probably more accurate but this is a broad strokes kinda thread.