Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Last week people online were complaining about the dark scenes of the episode; I felt like they kinda worked perfect for the mood.

Paddy has really won me over his last few episodes. Thank Christ they finally let that man die.

The actor playing the newest Aegon seems like an equal blend of Jack White, and Evan Peters.

Looking forward to seeing how this season wraps. No sense in typing more if the thread isn’t moving though.

Reaction score
Yeah I haven’t posted in this thread too much cause I’m afraid of book spoilers, but so far, the show has been aight, and the last two episodes had been damn good (especially last week’s episode). I think what the show has done well the last two weeks that they didn’t before is making characters a little bit more likeable and letting the big players cook in one room. I enjoy it overall so far, and am looking forward to these upcoming episodes.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm on episode 6 or 7, I really haven't been that impressed by the show tbh. It's fine. I don't really have anything to say about it. Nothing happens (aside from episode 3) that really feels very special or interesting.