Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Get your ass on your phone and fix your fucking twitter right now! Part 3

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
1tcmby04sfn61.jpg

BAH GAWD, KING, SHE KILLED HIM!

EDIT - Actually, on reflection, I think it's very charitable of Toni to assume that he gets laid, at all.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
anyone who thinks toni storm needs to go on a diet is fucking blind. Like yeah they're sexist evil scum. But my god they're blind too.
I saw something saying this guy is an Indy wrestler and his gimmick is that he doesn’t have an asshole. Pretty ironic but I‘m sure @King Kamala can point us to one of his matches against Headbanger Thrasher.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I felt like Bruce did a Patriot episode sometime back. I was racking my brain if I ever recalled Conrad talking negatively to garner this reaction. For the most part, Conrad is pretty respectful of 98% of the talent so I am a little extra confused where the gripe may come from - other than if Del thinks he should’ve gotten some royalties.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
The Patriot had those great vignettes where he's just hanging out without the mask which killed America's aura.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
If only he'd come around a few years later, we'd have gotten a terrible Del Wilkes/Test feud in 2003. An incredibly bad Steiner/Wilkes vs. Nowinski/(some other heel) PPV bout for the tag belts. Maybe even have Hassan's masked terrorist army take Patriot out instead of Taker.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
If only he'd come around a few years later, we'd have gotten a terrible Del Wilkes/Test feud in 2003. An incredibly bad Steiner/Wilkes vs. Nowinski/(some other heel) PPV bout for the tag belts. Maybe even have Hassan's masked terrorist army take Patriot out instead of Taker.
Which was the part of this I wasn’t supposed to like?

Laz

Reaction score
Del Wilkes being active in 2003. That was the joke. Because he was never really "active."

Laz

Reaction score
Good for her, but nah, I'm all set. No point in investing time into following her again only to have her disappear again in a few months.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Conrad-Patriot thing was interesting for me to watch on Twitter today. I think Del was out of line making fun of Conrad's weight and more importantly the nature of his marriage, but I cringe a little seeing Conrad talking about not giving any mind to bitter and negative people and then retweeting anyone else who dunked on the Patriot today.

I don't think he said anything disrespectful about Wilkes during podcasts besides that he had problems with drugs during his run, but I also wonder how people like Bischoff, Schiavone and Bruce would view "outsiders" like Conrad if he didn't make them money?

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Well, below Del spends about 10 minutes defending the confederate flag. And on his twitter he's a HUGE Trumper, right wing dbag.

So fuck him.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't think he said anything disrespectful about Wilkes during podcasts besides that he had problems with drugs during his run, but I also wonder how people like Bischoff, Schiavone and Bruce would view "outsiders" like Conrad if he didn't make them money?
Conrad only got involved in the business through being a money mark (through Shane Douglas ironically considering the Flair relationship). I don’t doubt that Conrad has grown to have genuine friendships with his co hosts but if he doesn’t know that they only became interested in hanging out with him because he was throwing around a bunch of cash then he has bigger problems than Sal Sincere calling him fat.

Laz

Reaction score
You could change the name to "Court Bauer" and that post would have been just as accurate 20 years ago.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I love fuggin love most of his shows but I would to like to think even he would think that they aren't in existence because he's a great (or even good) broadcaster.

Roll tide on that one.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm still upset he never retweeted me for pointing out Chaz Bono on "American Horror Story: Roanoke" looked like him.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
I'm watching a show on IWTV from a company called Anna Fight Club. It's a shindie, but has a pretty solid card of a few popular indie wrestlers from Billie Starkz to Akira to The Rejects. Necro Butcher is on commentary and decided to wear his best suit. Remember CTE is a real thing