Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

HEART ATTACK GRILL

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Me and some friends are going to Vegas next month and one of the destinations is the Heart Attack Grill, famous for its ridiculously proportioned food: http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

You wear hospital gowns and gorge on burgers that could go up to 8 patties. I'm normally not into "stunt eating" but I'm excited to visit this place. I'm sure some idiot in our group is going to go for the Octuple burger.

heart-attack-grill-620x350_620x350_71494138352.jpg

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
I like a big ol' loaded bacon cheeseburger as much as the next guy but nothing is less appetizing than food that advertises how unhealthy and likely to kill you it is. It's why I've never patronized the chain known as "Fatburger."

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I like burgers, but my comfort zone goes up to about 8 oz. I have gone up to 10 oz. a couple of times on extremely rare occasions and with no sides or anything, but I'm not going to eat so much that it makes me sick.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
I went a little over a year ago. We had a group of about 8 or 10 and only one was brave enough to go up to a triple. Couldn't imagine the person who could actually order and finish the 8-patty one. Also, if you don't finish, one of the waitresses whacks you with a wooden paddle, which happened to three guys from our group.

A couple days later I got a chimichanga from Nacho Daddy, and that was a bigger gutbomb than my burger from Heart Attack.

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Juggalo Cop said:
I like a big ol' loaded bacon cheeseburger as much as the next guy but nothing is less appetizing than food that advertises how unhealthy and likely to kill you it is. It's why I've never patronized the chain known as "Fatburger."

Fatburger is just an old timey fried hamburger. It's actually tasty, but I just got a regular bacon cheeseburger. I didn't start adding extra patties and shit.

I can't eat double cheeseburgers anymore unless they're a thin fried patty. If it's a restaurant like Red Robin that has a decent size patty and fixings then that's all I need. I don't know how anyone could do a double on something like that.

As for this. I've seen the Heart Attack Grill when wondering Vegas but never had a desire to go. I never have a desire for any food challenge type food. Mainly because I want to pick my hamburger up and eat it like a regular burger. When we start getting into these giant monstrosities that won't fit in your mouth and force you to eat a piece at a time then I check out.

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Damaramu said:
Juggalo Cop said:
I can't eat double cheeseburgers anymore unless they're a thin fried patty. If it's a restaurant like Red Robin that has a decent size patty and fixings then that's all I need. I don't know how anyone could do a double on something like that.

I'm in the same boat, but Red Robin does also have the Tavern Doubles with the smaller patties. Those are fine.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
This was quite the exerience. Everyone in my party didn't go over a double. I had mine with chili and got onion rings on the side. It was a shit ton of food but I was was one of the only people in my group to finish their meal. No one got spanked except for the groom (it was a bachelor party) and one of the waitresses actually broke the paddle off his ass but he took it like a champ.

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Epic Reine said:
This was quite the exerience. Everyone in my party didn't go over a double. I had mine with chili and got onion rings on the side. It was a shit ton of food but I was was one of the only people in my group to finish their meal. No one got spanked except for the groom (it was a bachelor party) and one of the waitresses actually broke the paddle off his ass but he took it like a champ.

Did you have to eat it with a fork?

I always find it hard to eat a burger traditionally that has a lot of BBQ sauce or chili on it.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
No utensils for my meat, son. One of the guys from my group ordered chili fries and he was eating it with a fork because it was so damn messy.