Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Heeeeeeurgghhhh: The Bob Dylan Thread

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

HEEEYEUHHHHHHH (while wearing a goofy looking checkered blazer and pastel shirt).

Psyched for this. I think early '80s Dylan is marginally underrated.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Heeeeeeuuuuuggghhh (defensive tone)

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Out of curiosity more than anything, I looked up ticket prices for his Boston show this Saturday night. It's $325 for the cheapest ticket. I guess that $300 to 400 million he got for selling his catalog didn't go too far!

Everyone must be thinking "Damn. This might be our last chance to see him!" Which is what I thought when I saw him in the mid '00s. He's mostly playing songs off album he released last year and from his Christian rock era on this tour. I love that man. Hope he tours for a long time to come.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
HEUUUGH! (vindicated tone)

Hoping to see him one last time. His summer tour setlists were filled with nothing that would remotely interest a casual fan (biggest hit was "Gotta Serve Somebody"!) and I want to see some cranky boomers.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Watching this performance again for the umpteenth time. I really wish punk Dylan was more than a one off. Love love it.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Fallon ruins everything.

Thought this bump was related to the whole "sorry I switched to fake signatures" thing.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
HELL YEAH BROTHER!