Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

How long ago did Dunkin' Donuts rebrand to simply "Dunkin'"?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's good! I thought Dunk's almond milk was trash for a long time but they either switched brands or I Stockholm Syndromed myself into enjoying it.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
hit DD yesterday morning on a whim, picked up six donuts, a breakfast sandwich for the roommate and a coffee. they gave me a half-full box of donut holes for free, which was offset by the fact that they were all pumpkin and all overcooked; donuts were equally overcooked and the breakfast sandwich meat was burned as well. The coffee, somehow, escaped this fate and was actually pretty good.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Took advantage of National Donut Day at Dunkin today. Bought two drinks which means I get two free donuts. The only ones they had left were strawberry and vanilla glazed. Grabbed the last two strawberry. Person at the register only gave me one at first before I reminded him that I actually get two.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
That's why Affleck > Damon. You never see the paparazzi taking pictures of DAMON WITH DUNKINS!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I bet Damon drinks Dunkin but only gets a small black coffee (a Google Image search of "Matt Damon Dunkin") seems to confirm this. Affleck? He's usually carrying at least $30 worth of Dunkin.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
As I'm sure HQ can agree...

...where the fuck is Stow? OH, that town you got lost in when Sully took you on a shortcut to get past the 295 traffic when you were heading up to Salem for cheap smokes and you're pretty sure a cop was tailing you so you couldn't take a hit off that fat jibby you rolled and it turned to ash?

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Bro, if you wound up in Blackstone trying to go north then ya fucked up, khed

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
As I'm sure HQ can agree...

...where the fuck is Stow? OH, that town you got lost in when Sully took you on a shortcut to get past the 295 traffic when you were heading up to Salem for cheap smokes and you're pretty sure a cop was tailing you so you couldn't take a hit off that fat jibby you rolled and it turned to ash?
I actually have been to Stow multiple times (my sister and BIL even got married at Stow Acres Country Club). Definitely would depend on where you lived IMO. Living in MetroWest area, Sudbury/Hudson/Stow/Framingham/Marlborough/Southborough/Natick/Wayland is its own little niche area of the state.

EOHHS_MetroWest.jpg

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Worst story of the year!

"Maura and Kayla are clearly big fans of the beverage, "a unique blend of coffee and hot chocolate flavors," as it is still described on Dunkin's website. It was introduced back in 2000, so the sisters, who are both in their 20s, have been drinking it for most of their lives."

Also, low key surprised at the JELLY and POWDERED DONUTS getting axed. WTH...

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Those new Dunkin Wraps are weird as hell and not very good. First off they’re short and fat, a little chode of a wrap. Second, it’s the mushiest texture I have ever had in a fast food menu item. One of the least appetizing looking things I have eaten in a while.

That being said, it tasted pretty good. **1/4

Reactions: Laz