Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Impact Wrestling in Summer/Fall 2022- (Josh) Alexander The Great

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
As much as I like Impact's in-ring direction right now, and the weekly shows are hitting more than missing.....I am really not thrilled for Bound for Glory. The main just does not grab me whatsoever, particularly. We will see how the rest of the card goes, but even from the spoilers after Victory Road (which felt pretty standard besides the main and the weird shooty Bobby Fish promo) nothing really hits strong to me, other than maybe Bailey vs Kazarian, which might be a great one.

I could see the Machine Guns beat OGK for the tag titles, and maybe, just maybe, they work a deal with AEW to get those belts to FTR soon after as a followup to the six man at All Out?

Plus doin this show on a Friday head to head with Smackdown AND Rampage? I get Extreme Rules is on Saturday, but why in the world did Impact just do this on a standard Sunday night?

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
At least do something wild like make it a late afternoon-early evening show. Get people who are coming home from work/school to at least entertain the notion. Beats head to head

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
AEW has a live Battle of the Belts special airing on Oct. 7 so BFG is looking to get stomped in buy rates.