Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Just when you think 2020 can’t get any worse...

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Seeing the ad for Dr Death during WWE shows recently and whichever executive said "You know who'd be a great trio of leads to bring this compelling and chilling true story to life? Joshua Jackson, Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater!" should probably get fired. Preferably out of a cannon. Or get surgery performed on them by Dr. Death.

Edit- By God. Kelsey Grammar is in Dr. Death too!!!

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Seeing the ad for Dr Death during WWE shows recently and whichever executive said "You know who'd be a great trio of leads to bring this compelling and chilling true story to life? Joshua Jackson, Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater!" should probably get fired. Preferably out of a cannon. Or get surgery performed on them by Dr. Death.

Edit- By God. Kelsey Grammar is in Dr. Death too!!!
I don’t appreciate the Joshua Jackson shade here. THIS IS A CHARLIE CONWAY HOUSE.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Joshua Jackson playing a sadistic bastard is the most intriguing part of this mini-series but the fact that he's surrounded by Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater makes me think the producers got none of their first choices. Or they haven't seen any movies since the late '90s.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
My wife started watching Dr. Death. Decent enough acting, but personally I don't have the wherewithal to sit through the dramatization of two dozen botched surgeries.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Joshua Jackson playing a sadistic bastard is the most intriguing part of this mini-series but the fact that he's surrounded by Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater makes me think the producers got none of their first choices. Or they haven't seen any movies since the late '90s.

Christian Slater was pretty great in Mr. Robot.

I m so happy this shit is finally released, though. I've been working on the show for far too long. It was about to go into production right when the pandemic started and we were paying it in prep for like 6 months before they were allowed to go into production. We finally finished up post a couple weeks back. It's been a huge pain.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Look just admit it, you were TEAM DAWSON weren’t you?