Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

KISS Dorks

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Aceee nooooo
Congratulations.

Thank you. Since I stopped, it changed my life. It wasn’t easy to stop, but I had a lot of help from friends and people in Alcoholics Anonymous. In fact I still have the same sponsor as I did when I first joined AA. I spoke to him this morning. We were talking about [US politician] Bobby Kennedy Jr. Bobby Kennedy and me are very good friends. I’ve been to his house a dozen times. If he’s gonna do a rally and he needs a rock band, I’d be more than happy to perform.
Score some votes for Povy in the RFK Jr thread though.

Who would you like to have play you in the movie of your life?
If there was gonna be an Ace Frehley movie, my first choice would be the kid that plays The Flash [Ezra Miller]. Can you imagine him with my hair? His eyes are very similar to mine. He’s crazy as well.

His crazy socks must look delicious considering how much time Ace spends with his foot in his mouth.

Last edited:

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It’d be awesome if Catman did a small tour. Even if it was just an hour singing the ballads and mellow stuff. He is the one original member I haven’t seen. I didn’t get to see them until the Tommy & Eric days (I have seen solo Ace twice)

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It is easily my least favorite KISS album but it has its defenders. Both of you guys love ‘90s alt rock realness so I thought someone might have enjoyed Gene & Paul (and Bruce Kulick) attempting to channel that energy.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Nah, I posted about it before in this thread. I have no time for Gene and Paul trying to channel Layne Staley and Jerry Cantrell. I can understand changing for the times and evolving but this was a hollow attempt to cash in on a growing movement. Exactly what they were known for, I guess.

Last edited: