Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Kevin Nash Appreciation thread

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
If Nash can repeat 1994 then they should do another Saudi Rumble.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I get it. Enzo is the kinda guy he'd have been friends with in the 90s.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
TIL “Lifestyles of the Rich & the Famous” was on until 1996.

I wonder CDs Big Kev was looking through.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

20 mins on the JFK assassination? By golly I'm back in!
So this isn't just a standard theory... Nash watched a full on wacko doc about how Officer Tippett looked like JFK and was intentionally shot in a manner to match JFK's supposed wounds and they switched the bodies.
JFK was wearing a squib and they faked the assassination scene. According to Nash, they didn't bother to explain where JFK went after.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I subscribe to the Red Dwarf theory of Kennedy from an alternate dimension (where is disgraced) kills himself for the good of the world and his legacy.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
I subscribe to the Red Dwarf theory of Kennedy from an alternate dimension (where is disgraced) kills himself for the good of the world and his legacy.
I've told people this with a straight face and actually had a couple people go "That makes sense"

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Quantum Leap had a good alternative too. Sam is playing one of the secret service agents (IIRC this is the episode where he kept rotating from SS agent and Lee Harvey Oswald himself)
Sam fails and is horrified that JFK has died in this timeline as well. Al grimly tells him that history did change...Jackie was killed in the original timeline too.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I knew about the gangster rap and Motown but Nash’s other two favorite genres being ‘80s British alt rock and ‘80s smooth R&B are a surprise.

“I GOT YOUR BACK, MORRISSEY!”

Valeyard

Reaction score
I don't think I'd wear that Nash shirt. Honestly the only merch he'd have worth it for me is just the NASH shirt, I guess. I don't wanna have to think up an acronym for non-fans.

Once I learned Rock is a hardcore George Strait fan all wrestler music bets were off.