11.jpg

31.jpg

02.jpg

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
a)I almost made this thread a few months ago
b)Nash has a Twitter now that further proves his status as my new god
c)I would have posted this thread, and I would have posted a link to his Twitter, but I'm too lazy. Like Kev.

Also, Scott Hall owns too. Outsider Own Zone forthcoming

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Reminder that Syxx is only there to throw up on himself and get laughed at

Nash: (to Zybysco, who is wearing an ugly shirt) Nice shirt, Larry. Did it come with a free bowl of soup?

Cuban Linx

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The last time i remember giving a crap about anything wrestling related was probably those Nash/Shelley/X-Division segments. Why WWE/WCW/TNA had Nash actually wrestle and stuff instead of just hanging around being hilarious i'll never know.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
http://twitter.com/RealKevinNash

getting ready to call it a night .hope the reaccuring nightmare of being Nancy Graces boy toy stays away tonight

my wife is getting tired. at 50 i cant pass up the oppertunity. plus i heard it's a great defense against prostate cancer. hope she buys it?

just got home from outback. dinner with the fam.god! i wish they would update their wine list!my wife's nipples are showing thru her tshirt

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Heads up to all you Nash marks...there's a full RF Shoot interview with him up on DailyMotion. Like any Nash shoot, it's immensely entertaining if only for all of the B.S.

Silence

Integral Poster
Reaction score
KERBY LERBY DERBY said:
what the hell, I was drunk last night and could of sworn I made a Buff Bagwell appreciation thread, guess it was a Kevin Nash one...

in_pursuit_dvd.jpg

That's worthy of Venk's "Hogan" parody thread, even though the wrestler Kevin Nash has been with TNA for a while.

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
My favorite Nash moment is from TNA. About a year ago or so, there was a 10-man tag. Nash was really the only wrestler in the match not known to dive over the ropes. So, there was the obligatory spot where everyone was doing running dives out of the ring onto the pile of other wrestlers on the floor. Finally, it was just Nash left in the ring. He gave the crowd and excited look, and you could tell the iMPACT zone was about to lose it. He started stomping his feet, then ran full speed ahead at the opposite ring ropes. He bounced off, then came to a dead stop in the center of the ring, smiled, and shrugged it off. The crowd ate it up, and gave him a standing ovation, and probably the pop of the night. Gotta love the man.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nash has a plancha in WCW/nWo Revenge. He pulled it out against The Giant once.

BurningPirateShipSex

BurningPirateShipSex
Reaction score
Mattdotcom said:
Nash has a plancha in WCW/nWo Revenge. He pulled it out against The Giant once.

On a similar note, I hope that one day Mark Henry will finally go through with his threats to jump off the top rope.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
KERBY LERBY DERBY said:
what the hell, I was drunk last night and could of sworn I made a Buff Bagwell appreciation thread, guess it was a Kevin Nash one...
You did! I created this one! Stop hogging all of my Nash loving credit, pal! :mad: