Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Legend

JN News

Pizzamaniac
Reaction score
Has anyone here seen this movie with Tom Cruise, Mia Sara, & Tim Curry? I loved the old VHS version. But the DVD sucked ass because of the fact that they left out "Loved By The Sun" by Tangerine Dream. The only good thing about the DVD version was the music video, "Is Your Love Strong Enough" by Bryan Ferry as a special feature.

Also, can anyone tell me anything about the Blu-ray version of this movie? I'm thinking about buying it off Amazon, but I don't want to make the same mistake when my mother bought me the DVD version of this movie.

Epic for the Summer

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I'm not really into fantasy much but there's something about 80s fantasy that I love. The production values were more creative before everything was CGIed to hell. It's not one of Ridley Scott's best but this, Labyrinth, and Willow are the premiere of that era (not a huge Dark Crystal guy).

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The amount of times I’ve seen this movie for a movie I’m not particularly a fan of is quite high.

It’s a forgotten Cruise gem tho, nestled between his breakout roles and his majors, it’s a weird marker of time.