Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Looking for MMA writers for CXF

Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, so after this big thing with YPOV, it's obvious there's a niche for MMA that we could fill. Sometimes a hot take can take off and get interest and I know there's a lot of people here who know their shit.

We do not have any sort of regular MMA writer at this time unless he is going to keep doing it. Even if he does we still have a gap. It doesn't have to be UFC writeups or previews if that's not what you want to write about. It can be gambling advice, talking about classic fighters or events, prospects, list making, or crafting opinion pieces on things like what just happened this week. In short, it's up to you. If there's something you've been wanting to write about and don't have a platform to do it, we have one. If you don't want to do it weekly, you can do it every other week or monthly. As seen with YPOV's article, the platform for your writing can be as big as you want it to be.

If it is a concern, nobody on the site makes money off of people writing for free, and all monies gained on the site or forum go straight back into it. Personally, I would like for the site to eventually drive more traffic towards the forum.

If interested and you have an idea for something going forward, send me a PM.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Stunning how good the MMA talk is here with so few members. We have so many worthy candidates though. Get to work gents.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I have been thinking of getting back into writing but I want to draft a piece before I commit, lest I keep stringing CWM along with "Maybe" e-mails like last time.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I would but I just don't have the time to do so.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I could definitely churn out an article or two on classic fights.

Which would be immediately followed by an article by Lei Tong on what it was not, in fact, a classic fight.