Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Matches You Didn't Think Existed

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
That gif makes me a little angry. Some things should never be. I can dig WCW Mega Powers but WWF 1992 Powers is fucked up. Savage would never do that, let Hogan see the cuck in his eyes.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I cannot imagine any scenario where The Ultimate Warrior would acknowledge the Tag Team Titles let alone want them but then again, I would think the same of Hulk Hogan before '93 (and he randomly won 'em nine years later with Edge).

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Now you got me wondering what would happen if you ran Hogan/Warrior at Wrestlemania 9.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I saw a screencap and thought I was having a stroke. Most random of matches.

post MNW era WWE Developmental was wild.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Closest we'll get to Jerry Lawler Vs AJ Styles.

(Which would rule btw. If AJ Styles got a good match out of 2003 Larry Zbyszko, you know him Vs '00s Lawler would've rocked!)

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Genuinely fascinated to see what a Shawn Michaels-Bushwhacker Butch match would look like. I bet you could count the number of Bushwhacker Butch singles matches in WWF on one hand and maybe still have some fingers left. And Cagematch says the next day at the Philadelphia Spectrum, The Bushwhackers faced Shawn Michaels and Repo Man. I'm assuming one of the Beverly Brothers was having a kid or something?

I really wish they still filmed Spectrum shows in '92. I'd love love love to see Shawn Michaels & Repo Man interaction.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I know they had some matches later but didn't know they wrestled as early as 1991. HBK vs. Mr. Perfect!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
"Hey. We should have some WCW guys team up in this tag tournament."
"OK. Do you think we can afford The Steiner Brothers or maybe The Midnight Express."
"I don't really care. Just pick two names out of a hat randomly. They don't even have to be from the same era.