Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Red Pilled Wrestlers Roundup

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Take out all the pedophilia garbage and conspiracy theories. Filter out that crap and how can someone sit there and say Obama and Biden were great dividers and Trump was bringing people back to the middle? Trump was the one most aggressive at pitting people against each other I’ve ever seen. Is it because he said the name of “Jesus” anymore since all these twats always have to reference “God-fearing” or “God-loving” when one of this principe foundations was freedom of religion? I’m so tired of all the whitewashed selective history, let alone insane twisted realities from braindead morons.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I sadly remember something from her right around the time of the insurrection but it got overlooked when their kid was born shortly after.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Their Youtube channel makes this no surprise. How she and Ruby, the exact opposite of the spectrum, are friends is one of those weird wrestling things I don't get.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Damn. She was kinda my type, too.

...come to think of it, I'm at the point where "my type" might just be a bit too problematic...

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I'll admit to being into the "goth/punk" look in my teens/early 20s. IE Daffney, Ellie and short haired Ashley from Degrassi.

Last edited:

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I meant more that neo-pagan look. Too many of them turn out to be wackadoo or outright Neo-Nazi, unfortunately.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Outside of not recognizing whoever is on the end in the red tie, the others are so insufferable on their own I cannot even fathom how horrible listening to a conversation between them would be.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Outside of not recognizing whoever is on the end in the red tie, the others are so insufferable on their own I cannot even fathom how horrible listening to a conversation between them would be.

I've met Kross a few times over the past couple of years, and we've spoken on Facebook a number of times, and he's never been about the conspiracy theories. He would normally post about his training, or vacation pictures, or motivational posts. Even his posts on Facebook and Twitter didn't mention anything about him being a Trumper or anti-masker. He's a Joe Rogan guy, but so are many others that followed MMA or his prior work. Then again, there are times both Facebook and Twitter won't show everything someone posts, and you can go days without seeing things unless you look at specific people's pages. It wasn't until he was signed by WWE and got in with Drake that a lot more started coming out, and I'm very disappointed in that.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
While he is still with the company, there are reports that Drake has been demoted from his Senior Official title with the simple reason their were others better equipped to run the ref teams. I’d like them to recognize his job performance is suffering from his extra curriculars.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Someone on the tweet thread from the above pic mentioned Scarlett has a palor account. So maybe she converted him.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think his days are numbered. Turns out filming one of these rants from the PC while he wore an NXT shirt was not wise.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I sure fucking hope not. I feel like even though they're probably more politically and idealogically aligned with Wuertz than any of us would care to admit, I think Cody & The Bucks would be PR conscious enough to avoid someone who got fired for being too right wing FOR WWE.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
I think his days are numbered. Turns out filming one of these rants from the PC while he wore an NXT shirt was not wise.

I'll be lowkey disgusted, if that's what it takes. I mean, it's obvious that WWE is cool with his fuckery because, if they weren't, they had the perfect cover to drop his ass on the 15th, with everybody else, without having to worry about catching a lawsuit.