Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MMA General Discussion 2020

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Like everything else I watch live, I'm usually listening to something else, most often podcasts. Although, to be fair, that and the fact that I've been watching this shit for a decade, and I still don't really understand what I'm looking at are probably related.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Uriah Hall. Owner of one of the scariest knockouts of all time announced his retirement today.

Staff member
Reaction score
giphy-downsized.gif

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm on a work CPU now so I can't get to social media, but try to find the video of Henry Cejudo talking to Ali Abdulaziz in the 5th round about 30 seconds before the KO. Such great stuff!

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Lmfao

I hope this results in the Nate fight getting cancelled, a court saying he did his duty and should be able to get out of his contract anyway, and Me finally getting to fuck Angie Dickinson

1662742699412.jpeg

Staff member
Reaction score
I would never fight anyone who came in more than two pounds heavy. Fuck that shit.

Reactions: HSJ

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
LOL, what a disaster. This is what they get for putting such a weak-ass card on with a meaningless (unless you hate Diaz) main event.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'd also make Chimaev fight someone else and make 170 before he gets a title shot. I'm guessing the re-match is there for Usman if he wants it, but this is pretty great how all the pre-fight stuff the UFC honestly likes because it gets people talking but it could have legit blown out the top 3 fights on a PPV card. Maybe they don't care because it wasn't going to be a lot of buys, but its not a great look if people do have to pull out.

And yeah if Chimaev was 8 to 10 lbs. over he certainly didn't care.