Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Morgan Freeman is sexing up his grand daughter

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
The relationship between the 72-year-old actor with granddaughter E’Dena Hines, 27, began when she was a teen, the source told The ENQUIRER exclusively. The alleged affair not only contributed to his split from Myrna, his wife of 25 years, it also led to his breakup with his longtime mistress, former schoolteacher Mary Joyce Hays.

E’Dena is the granddaughter of Morgan’s first wife, Jeanette Adair Bradshaw, and was raised by Morgan and Myrna “since she was a little girl,” the source told The ENQUIRER.

“Myrna said E’dena told her that when she was a teenager, she and Morgan went to dinner at a friend’s house one evening. Both had been drinking, and when they returned home, Morgan attempted to have sex with her. They stopped just short of having intercourse,” the source, a close family insider, told The ENQUIRER.

“E’Dena explained to Myrna that she stopped Morgan from going any further.”

Myrna confronted Morgan, and he agreed to leave E’Dena alone – but unbeknownst to Myrna, the relationship continued for years, said the source.

Next USC #55

Integral Poster
Reaction score
BruiserBrody said:
The relationship between the 72-year-old actor with granddaughter E’Dena Hines, 27, began when she was a teen, the source told The ENQUIRER exclusively.

I stopped reading after the bolded. Really, why are you guys buying into TABLOID gossip?

atticus Chaos

(atticus Chaos) drag racing with Vince
Reaction score
Next USC #55 said:
BruiserBrody said:
The relationship between the 72-year-old actor with granddaughter E’Dena Hines, 27, began when she was a teen, the source told The ENQUIRER exclusively.

I stopped reading after the bolded. Really, why are you guys buying into TABLOID gossip?

National Enquirer supposedly have a top notch legal team that checks through everything, and I can't imagine they'd let something this major go to print unless they were fairly sure there was some truth there. Otherwise, Freeman could and probably would sue them for a fortune.

I do think most tabloids are garbage, but the idea that everything they print is 100% lies is false. The only other thing I can think of is that the majority of the stuff that was written about the Hogan's in the tabloids in the past (Linda's drug use, her affairs, Hulk going crazy) appears to have been spot on.

devo

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Apparently it's his Step Granddaughter. That makes it a lot less creepy but at the same time a lot less interesting.

CBright7831

2016/17 Poster of the Year
Reaction score
So when he's not running Wayne Enterprises, this is what Lucius does in his spare time.

Big Green

Integral Poster
Reaction score
atticus Chaos said:
Next USC #55 said:
BruiserBrody said:

National Enquirer supposedly have a top notch legal team that checks through everything, and I can't imagine they'd let something this major go to print unless they were fairly sure there was some truth there. Otherwise, Freeman could and probably would sue them for a fortune.

I do think most tabloids are garbage, but the idea that everything they print is 100% lies is false. The only other thing I can think of is that the majority of the stuff that was written about the Hogan's in the tabloids in the past (Linda's drug use, her affairs, Hulk going crazy) appears to have been spot on.

John Edwards can also attest to the accuracy of the Enquirer.

Vitamin X

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Also, because he bothered to pay any sort of attention to the source of his information.

I never get why people confuse WWN with the Enquirer. Everyone knows WWN is obviously a joke, whereas the other tabloids try to report ACSHUAL NEWZ~ or whatever.

Dandy

Reaction score
I thought the Enquirer used to run those stories in the 80s before they turned into E! or VH1 in paper form?

Big Green

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dandy said:
I thought the Enquirer used to run those stories in the 80s before they turned into E! or VH1 in paper form?

The Enquirer killed Gary Hart's presidential ambitions in the 80s so I'd lean towards that being a no.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
[quote author=nationalenquirer.com headline]JOHN EDWARDS SPEAKS FOR 90 MINUTES, SAYS NOTHING[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA