NBA February 2021

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
hero-md.webp

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
I’m guessing colors that close together could’ve led to a lot of guys not releasing they are passing to the other team too. Wonder what turnovers were like, outside visuals and other stuff.

I really miss the days where there were clearly defined home and away uniforms.

When the Pacers started wearing the yellow alternates around 99 or so I always hoped they would accidentally get pulled out for a road game against the Lakers

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Crazy game out in Sacramento as the Hornets beat the Kings 127-126. PJ Washington scored 42 points and had a +/- of -5. I wonder where that ranks for most points with a negative plus/minus.

LaMelo also went 24-4-12. He looks so great out there.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
After the Knicks swept the Pacers and Detroit over the weekend, they are now 18-17, and are 4th in the East, 1/2 game ahead of the Heat. I don't know if this will last, but this feel great!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of "LOL The Eastern Conference SUCKS" takes on Twitter, which yes but it's a different kind of suckiness. It's like a widespread mediocrity. 4 through 10 seeds are all hovering around .500. It's almost like there's too much parity in the Eastern Conference. Even the crummy teams (except for Detroit) are like a 4 o5 game hot streak away from being in the mix. Weird ass season but what the hell did we expect?

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Agreed, the East's Middle Tier is bigger because teams that I thought were Top 6 for sure (Celtics, Raptors) haven't looked as good and every team except the Pistons have looked competent for decent stretches this season.

I was super wrong about both the Hornets and the Knicks which has made the East much better.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Another interesting tidbit from last night, the Rockets shot 4-45 from 3 last night in their 133-84 loss to the Grizzlies.

Also Houston's pick they owe to the Thunder is 1-4 protected so they may actually get to keep their pick.