Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

NBA March 2021: Hey now you're an All Star, put your mask on, get paid.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Per ESPN, Kyrie Irving did not travel with the team to Portland, and is not expected to be available for the Nets' three-game road trip. In what I'm sure is an unrelated coincidence, today is Kyrie Irving's birthday.

As the saying goes, it ain't trickin', if you got it.
I had seen he was out the next three games for family reasons. Excited to find out family reasons are a birthday party.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Saw the Pacers made Brogdon available because they see LeVert as the Point Guard of the future and are monitoring Sabonis offers.

Every team should be asking about those guys.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw Pacers were opening shop but figured no way they would be listening on Sabonis. Brogdan would be a great pickup for many teams but Sabonis is one of those guys that is able to do enough of everything where he would be a huge help to every team.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw Pacers were opening shop but figured no way they would be listening on Sabonis. Brogdan would be a great pickup for many teams but Sabonis is one of those guys that is able to do enough of everything where he would be a huge help to every team.
Myles Turner is also available and another guy I would be asking about if I was an NBA team.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
OH FUCK YEAH IM LOVING THE FRONT OFFICE NOW

I'm so used to complacency from GarPax at the deadline, that I was figuring on the most minor move. I don't think they are done either and I can see Lauri or Coby (or both) getting dealt at some point today to bring in guard help. There were like no talks about interest in Vuc so this is a stunner.

edit: looks like Aminu is also in the deal. Bulls are giving up 2 first round picks as well. Don't know if that means this year or what.

MY GOD IT IS SO WEIRD THAT THE FRONT OFFICE ARE ACTUALLY RUNNING THE BULLS LIKE THEY HAVE A BIG MARKET AFTER GARPAX RAN THE TEAM LIKE THEY WERE THE PELICANS FOR 20 YEARS

Last edited:

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
That is a great deal. Wasn't expecting that type of move at all from the Bulls.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Good deal for Chicago. Wendell Carter is merely a bench level player. Dude sucks. Bulls have Vuc for 2 more years.

I'd pleased if they dealt Lauri for someone worth a shit too.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I like him, I'm not complaining about him. I don’t know where he fits with the current crop of guys they have.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Gafford has some potential, but I don't ever see him as a starter. Mo Wagner is better than him. Hutchison has mostly been injured and hasn't played this year because of personal reasons. Troy Brown had decent numbers last season, and seems like he can actually contribute. Another great trade.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Lou Williams said recently that Clippers will be the last team he plays for so curious if some team does trade for him if he keeps his word and retires.