Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

NBA Playoffs 2022

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
Only two more players with 100+

Next up is Terry Cummings at 110. Played on those 80s Bucks teams and the pre-Duncan Spurs which could never quite get over the hump. He was also one of the players sent the other way in the Sprewell trade which resulted in a Finals appearance for the Knicks.

And rounding it out is Pandemic P himself, Paul George, with 108 and counting (?)

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Celtics did win Game 4 when Scott Foster reffed.

How the hell does the NBA still let Scott Foster ref crucial games like this though?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Fuckin' A. What a season. Everything that happens from here on out is cream cheese

(watch me become aggravated three minutes into the first quarter of Game 1)

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Honestly feels v. good to have the Celtics getting a blowout win despite Tatum playing like complete ass. Starting to think they can actually win the Finals!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Looking through old threads (big surprise)...

It’s probably just a byproduct of the state of the world but don’t think I have had antipathy towards the Celtics that I have had the past two seasons since the Rick Pitino era. There were much crappier teams on the ‘00s-‘10s but idk if they ever felt this directionless and purposeless. No matter how crappy the Celtics got in the mid ‘00s, you could tell Paul Pierce wanted to be there and right the ship. Idk if I get that sense with the Js.

only silver lining is the owners will probably blow things up when these season sputters to an end. Downside is the season is so messed up that I could see the Js getting hot and winning a round or two and prolonging the torture for another year.
This season feels like a decade. Highest of highs and lowest of lows. I love the team now as much as I hated them in December!

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is probably an overreaction, but I feel like Celtics have constructed the ideal modern NBA squad. Versatile wings in Tatum and Brown, active bigs like both Williams, even an older big like Horford can do different things. Smart is a bit volatile offensively, but he is the DPOY. Derrick White is like the 2022 Vinnie "Microwave" Johnson.

Reaction score
This is probably an overreaction, but I feel like Celtics have constructed the ideal modern NBA squad. Versatile wings in Tatum and Brown, active bigs like both Williams, even an older big like Horford can do different things. Smart is a bit volatile offensively, but he is the DPOY. Derrick White is like the 2022 Vinnie "Microwave" Johnson.

I hate that this is true