Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

NFL Week 6 2022: The worst thing Jeff Bezos has done? Broadcast a Bears-Commanders game

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
week-6-nfl-schedule.png

And ANOTHER GD nationally televised Denver Broncos game this week!

BUT we do have a highly anticipated rematch from last year's AFC Divisional Playoff game between the Bills & Chiefs and the still undefeated Eagles taking on the surprisingly decent Cowboys and another UK game. Why not?

How long will the New York(/New Jersey) teams continue not to suck? How bad will Aaron Rodgers and TB12's mid life crises get? Discuss all these topics and more ITT.

Last edited:

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Whoops. Glad I didn't title this thread "AFC Championship Game Rematch!" like I originally planned.

I've already forgotten the Nasty Nati's shining moment. Sorry Southern Ohio/Northern Kentucky CXFers!

Staff member
Reaction score
If I was Adams and fucked up like that I would tell everyone the camera guy hit me in the legs with that metal stand he was carrying. I can't really judge him cause one time when we were losing I attacked another player, threw him to the ground and shoved my forearm into his throat lmao.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wonder where this TNF game ranks amongst the worst nationally televised* NFL games of all time.

*(KAMALA, ACTIALLY IT DOESN'T COUNT S CAUSE THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IS STREAMING!)

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Washington/Chicago at least has Wentz who can go off for 325+ and 4 TD in a given week so there's that...

Pats waived Lil' Jordan Humphrey but have a very winnable game against Cleveland who's allowed 202 yards on the ground to Atlanta and 238 to the Chargers. With Rhamondre Stevenson starting to beast & Harris going to miss the game, Stevenson has a good shot at a 150+ performance.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

I lovingly recall the shitty final years of Dom Capers w/ the Packers where talk radio and Twitter basically went:
"We need to move on from the 3-4 Defense"
"But we don't have the personnel to play the 4-3"
"What difference does it make? We already suck, what can it hurt?"

==
I still pop in Madden 10 every now and then just to do a Franchise and fire Dom Capers out of spite.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Browns will be without CB Denzel Ward and DE Jadaveon Clowney, which gives the Patriots a decent edge offensively especially if they can neutralize DE Myles Garrett with double teams and force the Browns to have a backup/LB become a playmaker.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Dolphins are either going to edge out a close win over Minnesota or get completely blown out.

There is no other way that game will end.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
Well I'm wholeheartedly endorsing panic mode for the Packers, and calling in the 82nd Airborne to blow everything away if we lose to fucking Washington. Buffalo's gonna fuckin' cream us.

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So are the Jets good or do the Packers stink? What a weird ass season.
Little bit of both, I'd say.

The Jets young core from the last two drafts looks like it could be the game changer this franchise has needed for the last decade plus, highlighted by Sauce and Breece Hall who look like stars. I still have no idea if Zach Wilson will be pan out, but he's doing enough so far. The defense was flying today. Winning by three scores in Lambeau, crazy.

Staff member
Reaction score
Brady and Rodgers both approached this season like they were halfway invested and they’re getting halfway invested results. Glad I was right about the Jets too. The Packers have a great pass defense so I don’t think Wilson playing badly is really a very big deal.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Patriots steamrolled the Browns thanks to miscues at the end on the Browns' part... that muffed punt killed their chances dead.

.500 though!

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think if the Bills blow this year you have to fire the coaching staff. They clearly don't learn from mistakes.

Staff member
Reaction score
That Walker TD...let me tell you what. This draft has beasts EVERYWHERE

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Without looking at the schedule have to think one of the upcoming Jets/Bills games has a chance of being flexed to Sunday Night