Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Players Getting Arrested

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't look good from the research I've done. I'm objectively unable to find any angle to spin it in his favor with the public information available.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't look good from the research I've done. I'm objectively unable to find any angle to spin it in his favor with the public information available.
The sentence could be 1-5 years of jail time but no way he's going to jail over this. I saw on the ESPN ticker that there is video evidence to support the victim's story so my feeling is that Kamara will pay the guy off/settle.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like Kamara is fucked...

"Police said Greene did not punch, push or hit Kamara, or the three men he was with during the alleged battery. He said he had spoken to the group of four men while they were waiting for the elevator. Kamara later told police that Greene threatened his friends and called one of his female associates 'ugly.'

Kamara was seen putting his hand on the victim's chest to prevent him from going into the elevator, and Greene responded by pushing Kamara's hand away.

The victim told police he was then pushed back away from the elevator and was punched first by one of Kamara's associates. But after the first punch, Kamara allegedly got in several punches of his own.

CCTV footage obtained by police shows Kamara punching the victim three times when he was on the ground after collapsing, according to police. The three other men who were with Kamara punched and stomped on the victim.

It was only when security staff at the nightclub intervened that the four men stopped their alleged attack on the victim."

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Former #2 overall pick Greg Robinson was arrested in Louisiana & charged with 9 Felonies...

Officers discovered 38.89 pounds of marijuana, 3.16 pounds of crystal methamphetamine, 2.22 pounds of cocaine, 4 grams of crack cocaine, 227 doses of hydrocodone, 48 doses of oxycodone, and 18 doses of alprazolam along with “a large assortment of drug trafficking and packaging equipment/paraphernalia, firearm magazines and ammunition and a small amount of U.S. currency.”

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
What a damn waste of talent. Pretty much beloved around here. Why you dealing drugs, Greg? Shit.

EMWcExW.jpg

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6