Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Quest for Glory

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I got the whole Quest for Glory series on my computer. I even have the new Quest for Glory 2 remake from AGDInteractive. The games I got from this computer gaming business called "Gone Gold Games" on Amazon

Anyone here got the QFG series?

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I never knew about Quest For Glory until way later on, but it's always been interesting. I do have all the Police Quest games and used to have a few King's Quest.

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score
I seem to skip past QFG too but played a lot of Sierra games after that. The fail states still give me nightmares.

TheSSNintendo

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've finished Quest for Glory I quite a few times, but I have yet to play the other games in the series.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I now have my late mother's laptop and I can now play all 5 Quest for Glory games on my laptop. Although, I will likely have to not only wait until after my mother's funeral on Thursday morning, but I also know that my sister and I will have a LOT of work to do as far as putting my former home up for sale.

Technically, I'm the new owner of the house that I used to live in after I moved in with my sister and her family and especially after our mother passed away.

But getting back to the subject at hand, once my former home has been sold, I'll finally be able to enjoy TV, wrestling, and gaming on a regular basis like I was before my father passed away, back in 2017.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I got all the way to QFG 5 in the past couple of weeks or months, which has been a very good time for me.

Last edited:

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I've been looking throughout YouTube for videos and playlists for QFG marathons that include the point and click remakes of the first point and click QFG games. I'm a fighter guy, myself. But I'll also watch the paladin videos as well.