Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Ricky Martin FALSELY accused of having abusive sexual relationship with his nephew

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
At least it wasn't "Shake Your Bon Bon".

Ricky Martin has got to be one of the biggest two hit wonders ever in the States.. It seems like it was Beatlemania for a second but it was only two top ten US hits and who really remembers "She's All I Ever Had" these days so he really does feel like a one hit wonder in a lot of ways. Ricky should've listened to Chris Rock at that one VMA where he joked about him being a one hit wonder is all I'm saying.

Fake edit- Holy poop! William Hung's debut album sold 200,000 copies. That's better than 99.9999% of modern albums. '00s really were salad days for record sales and ironic gift giving.

Reaction score
At least it wasn't "Shake Your Bon Bon".

Ricky Martin has got to be one of the biggest two hit wonders ever in the States.. It seems like it was Beatlemania for a second but it was only two top ten US hits and who really remembers "She's All I Ever Had" these days so he really does feel like a one hit wonder in a lot of ways. Ricky should've listened to Chris Rock at that one VMA where he joked about him being a one hit wonder is all I'm saying.

Fake edit- Holy poop! William Hung's debut album sold 200,000 copies. That's better than 99.9999% of modern albums. '00s really were salad days for record sales and ironic gift giving.
He was already big in Latin America before those hits you’re thinking of. He’s probably the most influential Latin American crossover artist, leading to what we have today.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know he has a lot more global impact, influence and important but statistically speaking, he's just had two Top 10 US hits to this point!

Probably won't have a third if he really did have a 7 month abusive relationship with his nephew!