Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

SheHulk

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Leaving my personal tastes in women out of this, is it really that hard to believe? What's the saying, one man's ceiling is another man's floor?

Or better yet, let me re-frame the question: are you saying that you don't have any experience with dudes who thought that they could do better than a woman who looks like Tatiana Maslany?

Staff member
Reaction score
Leaving my personal tastes in women out of this, is it really that hard to believe? What's the saying, one man's ceiling is another man's floor?

Or better yet, let me re-frame the question: are you saying that you don't have any experience with dudes who thought that they could do better than a woman who looks like Tatiana Maslany?

Tbh no

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
So I'm the only one here who knows guys that have irrationally high opinions of themselves? That seems odd.

Staff member
Reaction score
So I'm the only one here who knows guys that have irrationally high opinions of themselves? That seems odd.

I don't know any who have opinions THAT high of themselves

And the show made it seem like she had low standards, so in that case it seems really strange to me. But besides that and the last 15 minutes I liked the show.