Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Speaking Out: David Starr Countless Others Named

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
I just want the CCTV tapes from the 86/87 AWA group motel where apparently the Rockers, Scott Hall, the Nasties, Buddy Rose, Sherri and others all rented rooms across the whole motel and bounced around doing drugs and banging the rats room to room (and the pool in the middle).

I believe that came from Gary Michael Capetta's book.

IIRC Larry Z commented or wrote about it as well but he was married to Gagne's kid so he couldn't play.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
The Blind Eye is a good name for a masked wrestler.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He easily could have been on WrestleMania this weekend. That Dave & Buster’s is only a few miles away from The Linc (it might even be in the parking lot? @alkeiper ?) but probably feels a world away.

Matt Riddle is enough of an idiot to try convince himself that he likes shaking greasy hands and playing skeeball with the Philly mutants better than being on Mania anyway.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
It’s roughly parallel to Center City. The stadium complex is south. Google maps says five miles but it doesn’t feel that far.

There’s a group running Wind Creek Convention Center in Bethlehem in July with a show headlined by Riddle. That’s a venue that seats up to 2,500. Also appearing, Jake Hager! Snitsky! Heath Slater! Alicia Fox! Tickets start at $29.50 but you can sit ringside for $99.50! And there are VIP packages! I need to share the ticket link because this is truly unhinged.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Caras is one of the greatest of all time but I think we can safely toss that whole family in the bin now.