Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Speaking Out: David Starr Countless Others Named

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Oh God I didn't notice Del Rio was there too. JEEEESUS!

@Laz is probably more crestfallen that Jacob Fatu is appearing with these dirtbags.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FFi5gJ0XMA0i_r5

For everyone who was wondering what Davey was going to do to mess up, apparently the answer is appear on the same show as Teddy Hart.
POINTS and laughs

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I never had much feeling ScarDeaux was much of a good person and RF is RF, who is a pedo leech. When the onlyfans happens I bet he gets a cut, too.

I don't know if any EZ stories exist but multi-generational guys are always fucked up somehow. Rock is an anomaly.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Chavo, too. All we get out of him is some tough guy bullshit talk, which isn't much in the grand scheme.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Gabriel Kidd had some sort of manic episode on Twitter the last few days (that involved him trying to defame #SpeakingOut accusers in UK wrestling). You know something horrible has happened when Will Ospreay has to step in as a voice of reason. I hope Gabe is getting help he needs cause he is a very talented wrestler.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Gabriel Kidd had some sort of manic episode on Twitter the last few days (that involved him trying to defame #SpeakingOut accusers in UK wrestling). You know something horrible has happened when Will Ospreay has to step in as a voice of reason. I hope Gabe is getting help he needs cause he is a very talented wrestler.

Kidd has spoken a lot of his mental health issues, so to see him having a mental breakdown on Twitter is really sad. Obviously it's shitty to call out people who were speaking out. Hopefully this doesn't end badly for him, though. Get off Twitter, take the time he needs, and stop calling out accusers.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well I am gobsmacked that a guy who chooses to participate in clown shows cutting himself up for the amusement of nearly a dozen people would be such a poor example of character and integrity.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trey Miguel is about to get an awkward “HEYYYYY. How are you? What are you up to?” call from Bruce Prichard.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
There's a pic of him with a Hitler stache and giving a Nazi salute, so there's pretext for firing him whether the abuse allegations are true or not, but I prefer to think Vince is woke and has a policy of automatically believing victims unless there's definitive proof otherwise, like Hillary Clinton.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There's a pic of him with a Hitler stache and giving a Nazi salute, so there's pretext for firing him whether the abuse allegations are true or not, but I prefer to think Vince is woke and has a policy of automatically believing victims unless there's definitive proof otherwise, like Hillary Clinton.

I don't really want to defend this type of behavior, but is it worth firing the guy over a private photo being leaked by an angry ex-wife? I don't think he's a nazi or a racist, but it was an extremely immature thing to do but again, he sent it in privacy.