Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Stone Cold Steve Austin on next Ruff Ryders album

Reaction score
For those who don't already know former WWE wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin (Steven Williams) & Hip-Hop's own loose cannon DMX have been close friends since early 2008 while working together on the set of The Bleeding & the re-make of the 1987 clut classic 'Robocop'. Apparently DMX who currently has two albums pending for release claims [Williams] will feature on a new Ruff Ryders album.
This obviously generated confusion as to when Williams started rapping, but according to [DM]X; Williams will feature on 'skits' only talking, he also say's there will be a few a ad-lib's & "an little extra something special for all the fans".

DMX is slated to release 'Walk with Me Now' & 'You'll Fly with Me Later' this year, although they were originally slated for release during mid 2008.

The currently untitled Ruff Ryders album release date is still to be announced.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2514052/WWE-Wrestler-on-DMX-Album.html

hhahaha. YES. Stone Cold on skits will be fucking amazingly hilarious and awesome.

Reaction score
I just checked the site and google'd it to see if it was true, but I can't find anything to back it up so take this with a grain of salt.

Perfxion

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Um, when was the last time DMX or the Ruff Ryders been anything to music? LOX is their own clique with their label, D-BLock. Eve is a shitty actress on my network TV. If her show, or that station for that matter, are still on the air. Drag-On hasn't been shit or done shit since Ruff Ryders vol 2. DMX has been in and out of jail too much to even keep him as a blip in the mainstream radar. Swiss might be the only one left. But he has been doing tracks for others and most of his songs suck because I hate people yelling all track.

luke-o

www.thecollectorsroom.co.uk
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Im more supprised Austin is attached to the Robocop remake...

emil.gif

And that's the bottom line

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Darren Afronosky was supposed to be directing the new Robocop but he dropped out and the project is in limbo if that helps the speculation