Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Strange Wrestling (IRL) Feuds

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
"Triple H made Bryan" might be the most idiotic take I've ever seen on Daniel Bryan. Someone should tell Flair it's not 2003 anymore and he doesn't have to simp this hard for HHH anymore

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I do think that Triple H win was very beneficial for Danielson's career but more as icing on the cake than career making. Saying Triple H made Daniel Bryan is like saying The Black Album was Metallica's breakthrough!

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
They were Hayes's pet project early on. Wanted the Majors to be Von Erichs. I'm guessing they probably got told all kinds of things from the beginning.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Matt Cardona "winning" the ECW World Television Title from Rhino the other night at the GCW show in Detroit really becomes that much more hilarious now knowing that Heyman doesn't like him.

Reactions: Laz

Valeyard

Reaction score
I've really gotten to like post-Ryder much more than I did during his peak. He really is very much not a Heyman guy, though.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Go meta and use the Motorhead version.

Reactions: Laz

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't think it's a copyright issue as GCW uses copyrighted music they presumably don't have permission to all of the time on their shows. I think it's a NYSAC are a bunch of weenies issue.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I just figure you go Motorhead you can get the bonus of spitting beer in the air while on the apron. Swing for the fences in your troll.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Effy went in on Billy Corgan and the new NWA for some reason. Salad Finger is such a random burn. Effy's definitely a '00s kid not a '90s kid, I guess.

I mean, Billy is a transphobe, Alex Jones backing piece of shit, that employs people like Tyurs and Thom Lattimer.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
Dinklage doesn't have a problem with using dwarves, he has a problem with how they are used. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
And it sounds like Disney might not even be using dwarves or at least they aren't going to be all living in a house together.

Idk it just seems like another dumb controversy to rile everyone up. I understand why Dinklage would be riled up but Disney's not going to portray dwarves in the 2020s the same way that they did in 1937.

But please let me keep my dream of Peter Dinklage showing up in wrestling to whoop some ass alive.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Good news, @Winter Epicland ! From sounds of it, Jericho and Sebastian Bach have resolved their beef at least somewhat!

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
I just learned in the past couple days of the incident where Harry Smith threw coffee in Jake Roberts’ face at a convention. According to him it was because Jake had been talking mad shit about Davey for years in interviews/podcasts, and that’s kind of a random beef to me as well so kind of a 2-for-1 deal here, even though it’s old news!

Valeyard

Reaction score
Egomaniac junkie is much more desirable than slimy self-righteous weasel, in my experience. The former at least tells you what's really up.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
IS VOLK HAN DEAD THOUGH? BESIDES HE WAS IN THE RUSSIAN MILITARY! THINK OF IT AS PREMPTARY SANCTIONS!