Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Trump's Post Presidency Thread

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Good thing he and his family took control of the RNC’s funds. Go to hell, GOP Senate and House candidates.

Staff member
Reaction score
Laws are meaningless when you're rich. If I ever get in trouble I should cite this fucking loser as the reason nothing should happen to me

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
the RNC doesn't have that kind of money lol. “The RNC reported its worst fundraising year since 2013 raising just $87.2 million in 2023, and starting 2024 with just over $8 million in cash on hand. If adjusted for inflation, the RNC’s fundraising was last this low in 1993 — before the 2002 McCain Feingold Act restricted political committee fundraising from corporations and capped donations from individuals.”

One of his many other trials is proceeding.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Albany can just halve this latest help after their 10 day extension and that 2023 RNC amount will cover it.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He's gonna get the money when Truth Social goes public

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
trump cant sell any stock for 6 months because of the merger. by then the stock will either have cratered like every expert is saying or some other legal/electoral issue will have sprung up

Staff member
Reaction score
They/he would just disregard the rules and he wouldn’t get in trouble for it. Like what has happened that would make anyone think he can’t just stop following the rules. The rules don’t matter when you’ll be dead after it takes ten or twenty years for them to finish with appealing every punishment or sanction.

The whole thing is an exercise in taking money away from investors to give to Trump. They will find a way to do it no matter what anyone says.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
His chosen actions have lost the lives of police and nearly got his own vice president murdered. Why would he suddenly start getting in trouble for breaking some stock rules?

Staff member
Reaction score
His chosen actions have lost the lives of police and nearly got his own vice president murdered. Why would he suddenly start getting in trouble for breaking some stock rules?
Rules based societies like this one only work when the most powerful people have enough shame to not want to get caught breaking the rules. But if you’re powerful and you don’t give a fuck you can get away with doing anything you want. They just had a prosecutor thrown off his case for banging the DA and this orange fuck got busted banging whores. Which is obviously illegal isn’t it? Consensual relationships aren’t illegal are they? The only punishment you will ever see this guy get is one where enough people don’t vote for him. That’s it. Stop paying attention to this BS and stop caring for your own good. The rules that apply to you don’t apply to him and they never will.

Last edited:

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm with you, man. New York chose to reward and help him rather than give consequences. My old man got shipped off to Vietnam for lipping off to a judge. This softserve draft dodger gets defended, worshipped, and propped up no matter what.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I have no problem with the draft dodging on its own. I respect conscientious objectors from the poet William Stafford to the great Muhammad Ali. If I were that age, at that time, I think I would have dodged it too. What I don't have any truck for are dodgers like Dick Cheney who start wars for others to die in or Trumps who mock and insult the veterans who did go to war, often not by their own choice.

Staff member
Reaction score
New York was the last chance of him ever getting in trouble the way I see it. The fact they bent over for this dicksuck after countless examples of shit that gets everyone else put in jail? How could you ever still think this guy is getting in trouble? The worst thing that could happen for him is that the kids he doesn’t care about get none of his nonexistent money, but they already have their own.

And if anyone less powerful than him sued him and won and they get theirs after the bank seizes all his stuff to give to some other rich person? That person won’t get shit either because other rich people are going to plunder all of it.

That Truth Social money will come to him because their board will change the rules so that he can get it sooner. And they’ll pay the SEC whatever fine they get because the SEC isn’t going to fine them ten billion dollars or whatever the fuck

Staff member
Reaction score
I also kinda admire how much he hates his enemies. He literally won’t give you any minor victory. If he loses a lawsuit he gets some doofus to put up money for him. If he loses an election he doesn’t even give you the satisfaction of him accepting that he lost. I wish I was capable of acting like this to the people I hate. He redefines hate. You get literally nothing from this guy. You won’t even get that much satisfaction when he dies because you’ll wonder how he lived so long. Plus his kids will annoy you anyway.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
STOP!!!
If I didn’t know better these last six months, I’d say NYT is a conservative rag.
My cheese breath leftist friends: We told you!!!

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
I also kinda admire how much he hates his enemies. He literally won’t give you any minor victory. If he loses a lawsuit he gets some doofus to put up money for him. If he loses an election he doesn’t even give you the satisfaction of him accepting that he lost. I wish I was capable of acting like this to the people I hate. He redefines hate. You get literally nothing from this guy. You won’t even get that much satisfaction when he dies because you’ll wonder how he lived so long. Plus his kids will annoy you anyway.
Also, he'll likely just die peacefully instead of painfully. He won't care if he dies unloved, and he's never going to face any serious consequences. If anything, it makes me look back and laugh at everyone who said "maybe he'll change" when he was president. Besides, his followers will love him no matter what, and mostly because at the end of the day he's still the guy who makes liberals angry. He could piss on their mothers graves or murder a baby and it wouldn't matter because he still gives them that rush of "owning the libs."

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He hasn’t changed, he has just gotten worse and NYT and mainstream cable news networks analyze his actions as if he is Marco Rubio or any other ostensibly reasonable conservative politician.