Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Trump's Post Presidency Thread

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
He's going to fight this until the bitter end to no substantial results. He'll have to sulk and leave with his tail between his legs. I do like the idea of him being forcibly removed from the White House but only if it's televised.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
oh god him unfollowing bibi and aipac is just so funny. Him realizing that he has no friends is the best. The sex offender thing is fantastic too.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If nothing else, Trump was the most emotional president we've ever had.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Holy shit. Trump is so depressed he hasn't died his hair. He just came out to give a speech on the vaccine with totally gray hair.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Interesting article RE: whether or not Trump will start a cable news network and why if he does, it could be a failure like so many of his other business ventures.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
It is concerning that one voter was listening to Trump’s nonsense though. I feel like someone should pursue penalties for that but I know better than to expect that to happen.

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There was a picture posted in one of these threads a few weeks ago with some big dude with a giant gray beard that I thought was Randy Quaid. So I did the social media double check and was not surprised at my findings of the man that unironically says Hollyweird being a Trump Chud.

Last edited:

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump lost again in Pennsylvania. Between losing all the time and doing so loudly, he is the Iron Mike Sharpe of our time.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I know Biden is going to accept because establishment Dems are gutless swine, but damn would it be incredible to see the incoming administration say "fuck you" and just deal with the headache for a couple months.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Donald Trump, prolific loser, paid $3 million for a partial recount in Wisconsin. He paid that much to recount Madison and Milwaukee, two Democratic strongholds. After the recount, Trump lost again, this time by more.