Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The One and Only 2010 and beyond Scott Steiner thread of threads.

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Like me, you are a Scott Steiner fan. And like me you wonder 2 specific things.

1. Why has Scott Steiner not yet made an appearance for the Hogan/Bischoff era of tnawrestling?

2. Will we be able to handle the overload of greatness when Scott Steiner returns?

the answer to both...is NO.

Let us prepare ourselves with a quiet reflection...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Screw Punk. Screw Kobashi.

Scott Steiner MADE Samoa Joe.

BurningPirateShipSex

BurningPirateShipSex
Reaction score
I like to think, that somewhere*, Scott Steiner is working on his list of people to beat up when he makes his glorious return to television..

*On top of a pile of many beautiful women, and the list reads 'everybody'.

mellow

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is Scott Steiner the only wrestler who hasn't written a book yet? He should do that. Without a ghost writer. That could be pro wrestling's most challenging read yet, for all the wrong reasons.

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
ANOTHER STAR APPARENTLY GONE FROM TNA
by Mike Johnson @ 8:22 AM on 2/5/2010

Scott Steiner, who hasn't been used since the Hogan/Bischoff regime kicked off on 1/4, was removed from the TNA roster on their website last night. Steiner actually flew himself to Orlando on 1/4 to be in attendance at the live Impact, but hasn't been at television since.
We hope to have more on this later today.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

luke-o

www.thecollectorsroom.co.uk
Reaction score
301ov1j.jpg

or

fz6liw.jpg

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT THE TIME LUKE-O.

NOT THE TIME.

The second one.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The second one got a guffaw out of me, now ARE YOU GONNA SUCK MY DICK OR WHAT

*does the up-yours gesture while extending middle fingers*

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
HE'S FAT!

How do you let that guy go...I'll never understand.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Steiner had been the best thing about TNA for a long time

Fuck TNA. Only Hogan and Bischoff could invent ways to use Hall, Waltman, Nasty Boys, Ken Kennedy and Orlando Jordan yet have nothing for SCOTTY F'N STEINER

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You’ve been very critical of Ric Flair in the past. What are your thoughts on his retirement, his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame and his career overall?

I thought it was a joke how many times he cried. Remember the nWo skit when X-Pac was supposed to be Ric Flair, and every time they asked him a question tears would come down his face because he had a pump of water under his arm pit? Now that comes into play as far as what Ric Flair was like behind closed doors backstage. He was a crybaby. He was a little [wuss], man. And for him to do it during the match and then at the induction ceremony, come on, man. Are you kidding me? That’s the way Ric Flair was.

OK, I’m going to play devil’s advocate. Didn’t I see you cry on TV once?

Yeah, but that was for an angle that I did later on that night, and everybody knew I was faking.

I know. I’m just kidding.

He was doing it because he’s a mark, man. It was unbelievable. That’s how he was in real life. Here’s another story: Ric Flair thought his big Four Horsemen were going to come back again. So, [Curt] Hennig was going to join them, and we were going to wrestle them at a pay-per-view in a cage and it was going to be the Four Horsemen’s triumphant return. But Hennig was going to turn and join the nWo. When they told Ric Flair the finish, his eyes started welling up, and we had to leave the room because we started laughing. We were like, “Look at that little piece of [garbage]. He’s [freaking] crying. I’m not the only one who has that view on Flair. If you talk to Bret Hart, he’ll say the same thing about Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels and Triple H. They're all pieces of [garbage], man.

My first two months in the business was my first indication that Ric Flair was a piece of [garbage]. I broke in with Dick The Bruiser, and I was going to go down to the NWA for a tryout. I told Dick, and he said, “As soon as you get there, you drop your bags in front of Ric Flair and you tell him to carry your bags and you tell him I said so.” I said, “OK, I’ll do it.” I didn’t know anything about ribs back then. On the way home I was riding with “Bulldog” Don Kent, and he said, “No, you can’t do that.” But Dick The Bruiser had no respect for him. He said that’s how he got in the business – carrying guys’ bags. Look at Bruno Sammartino – he has zero respect for Flair. Ole Anderson once slapped David Flair and said, “I’ve got more for your dad if he wants some.” Flair had so much heat with the guys he wrestled with – he had zero respect.

I don’t know if you saw Flair’s farewell address on Raw, but everyone on the roster came out and it sure seemed like they all had a lot of respect for him.

Kevin, it’s written in the show. They have to show up. It’s just like if they tell you to go out there and do a match. They had to go out there and pretend like they respect the guy. The only guys that do are Triple H and Shawn Michaels. They’re three peas in a pod – three guys who couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag. They’re three of the biggest [wusses] that have ever been in the sport. And they’re all friends – imagine that. They all come from the same mold. They were never athletes and the way they got things done was behind closed doors and backstabbing people.

You’re really going to love it when I tell you this: I’m a big Shawn Michaels fan.

Well, I guess if you like to look at gay magazines that he’s posed in and watch him dance around in chaps like one of the Village People or a Chippendale, if you’re a fan, more power to you, baby. Personally, I think he’s a [freaking homosexual].

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2008/05/qa_with_scott_steiner.html

Scroby

Low rent Indy Referee
Reaction score
Did that interview come off a shoot interview dvd or was it just a Q & A someone posted online?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Scroby said:
Did that interview come off a shoot interview dvd or was it just a Q & A someone posted online?
It's from the blog of a sportswriter for The Baltimore Sun who does a lot of shoot interviews with wrestlers.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I think its clear now. Scott Steiner left TNA this time on his own because that pussy Flair wouldn't carry his damn bags.