Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The One and Only 2010 and beyond Scott Steiner thread of threads.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Big Green said:
Fuck Scott Steiner for making of Ric Flair for actually giving a damn about what he does for a living.

Big Green only cares because Flair lives in North Carolina.

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Scott Steiner is going to win the War.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The thought of Brody and Big Poppa Pump having a promo showdown just literally made me ejaculate.

Didn't he almost die in Puerto Rico four or five years back? Maybe he's back for revenge.

Shooting Star

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Brody, Steiner is wrestling Ray Gonzalez for the WWC Universal title tonight. The angle was that Ray Gonzalez went to Atlanta to negotiate opening up a franchise of Abdullah the Butcher's House of Chinese Food and Ribs in Puerto Rico and then somehow Steiner appeared and started beating him up.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Shooting Star said:
Brody, Steiner is wrestling Ray Gonzalez for the WWC Universal title tonight. The angle was that Ray Gonzalez went to Atlanta to negotiate opening up a franchise of Abdullah the Butcher's House of Chinese Food and Ribs in Puerto Rico and then somehow Steiner appeared and started beating him up.

If your being serious, I'm sad that I didn't stop him and possibly receive a beat down for being a fat, ugly, piece of shit who's holding up BPP. Then I'd cum and start gabbing about his 1987 feud from the WWA w/ The Great Wojo.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Obi Chris Kenobi said:
I seem to remember that, someone crushed his throat or something with a botched move/weapon attack.
It was a stiff kick to the throat from Apollo. Who's currently hiding in Maine and working for the Savoldi Brothers' promotion because he's wanted for spousal abuse charges...

Aw shit, that means Big Poppa Pump's going come back for revenge at some indy show I go to to beat up Apollo's throat kickin', wife beatin' ass and he'll suplex my fat ass for good measure.

EdwardKnoxII

Integral Poster
Reaction score
cartoon-steiner-o.gif

EdwardKnoxII

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's from this:

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrwMPZzklY[/flash]

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He also talks about suggestions that he took drugs during his WWE run. "I told (WWE) to have Triple H pick me up in a limo, then we could go test together. They never asked again. I've never failed a drug test in my life. Their Wellness Policy is a political issue. A lot of people have addictions. And if they don't have the willpower to control it, that's when it becomes a problem."

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
post on Wrestling Classics in a thread about meeting wrestlers said:
There was an incident here at the local gym in Mechanicsville, when none other than Scott Steiner showed. He came in very loud and was definitely on the juice. Well after a few minutes of slamming the weights around and screaming "Is this all you f***ing got", the owner Mike, walked out and asked him to leave. He then pushed Poppa Pump through the doors and while Steiner was still yelling in the parking lot.

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score

chuck415

Integral Poster
Reaction score
EdwardKnoxII said:
It's from this:

I bet that weight bench was soaking wet after that chick got up.

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
chuck415 said:
EdwardKnoxII said:
It's from this:

I bet that weight bench was soaking wet after that chick got up.

I watched a few of those promos. Holy shit, Steiner is a bit of a beast. The videos were cheesy as hell though. Wonder if this is as glorious as Warrior's workout video?