Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The One and Only 2010 and beyond Scott Steiner thread of threads.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
THere were a lot of haters in the comments of that video. But Scott still looks good for his age, just slightly deflated like any older dude in their 50s would be. Still sounds coherent and has better opinions about the WWE than 95% of the WWE universe, so his brain is obviously fine. Good for him.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
We don't even have a monthly TNA thread for May lol.

If it weren't for Big Poppa Pump and my boys EYFBO then I would have negative interest in TNA.

And LOL at Borash and Joseph Parks' facial reactions to BPP wandering out there. I feel like Vince McMahon would watch that and think "Geez, you guys are overacting."

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
http://www.pwmania.com/scott-steiner-names-off-a-few-idiots-in-wrestling-says-triple-h-is-a-man-without-a-backbone

I am already in a couple Hall of Fames like the Michigan Hall of Fame and the Dan Gable Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame so my accolades speak for themselves. Let’s just say I’m not losing any sleep over any Hall of Fame induction. The one Hall of Fame that I refuse to go in is the WWE Hall of Fame because do you know where it’s at? Where is it? Do you have an address? It’s a bunch of bulls**t. If they called me up, I wouldn’t go because there’s no address; you can’t go see it, so, where is it? What do you think they do with that Ric Flair statue, the one he was jumping up and down over? Where do you think that statue is at right now? If you had to guess right now where do you think it’s at? I say it’s in Triple H’s bedroom. Let me ask you this, do you think they made a statue of Macho Man? If they made a statue of Macho Man where did you think it would be? It would be in Stephanie’s bedroom. It’s a freaking joke. If you can have a Hall of Fame, at least have an address. That’s the only Hall of Fame I laugh at. Come on man, give me a break.

flex.gif

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score
Smartest man in the business. The WWR wouldn't put him the HOF. His induction speech would be on a 10 minute delay from all the swearing and calling out everyone.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Just Call Me Dan said:
So he had a different woman every night, minimum for 40+ years? This sounds like some of his TNA math promos.

No - he said this was all in one year. So he had like 40+ women a day at least

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hey now. I feel like you're doubting him because you're approaching it like he did 40+ women, one after another. Big Poppa Pump had to be having wild orgies. 10+ women at a time!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/wrestlecon/status/1207075041457983488
THIS WILL BE WAY MORE EPIC THAN WHATEVER MAIN EVENTS WRESTLEMANIA