Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Announced by Tony Hawk himself!

https://twitter.com/tonyhawk/status/1260238636060037120

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm like 80% hyped, but also 20% cautious because of the last time they tried to remake Tony Hawk 1 on the 360 and the physics just didn't feel right at all

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been playing the first 2 on the Dreamcast a bit over the past few days. I was never any good at them, so now I'm just getting frustrated and my thumb keeps getting sore because the Dreamcast D-pad kind of sucks.

And it also should be on the Switch.

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fazzle said:
I'm like 80% hyped, but also 20% cautious because of the last time they tried to remake Tony Hawk 1 on the 360 and the physics just didn't feel right at all
No kidding. I pulled my 360 out for the first time in a few years to give this a try the other day. Maybe because I'd been playing the originals right before, but I don't remember thinking they were this bad when I played it originally. Also, the sound wasn't working for some reason.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I’ll get with some hesitation. They are remastering so many games now and there are a lot that I feel never have the same touch as the original - not sure if it is the mechanics of the new system or just my change in tastes.

I remember how crazy this game was when I tried it at a friend’s and how hyped I was getting it for my birthday that year.

I feel like we are going through a massive amount of remasters, including some random games I saw coming soon that I didn’t even realize were that popular - so at least we get an iconic one in this one, made even cooler if they truly can get all the proper soundtrack rights.