Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Trump's Post Presidency Thread

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

"In the process, Trump is causing headaches for GOP House and Senate leaders who are intent on recapturing both chambers in 2022.

Rep. Tom Emmer, the chairman of House Republicans' campaign arm, reportedly distanced himself from the statement in a Thursday call with reporters, describing Trump as a "private citizen" who is "entitled to his opinion."

Rural, predominantly Republican areas of Georgia saw the largest drop-offs in voter turnout between the November 2020 general election and the January 2021 runoffs, an indication of the struggles the party may face without Trump at the top of the ticket while his election lies dominate GOP politics."

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wait...not JFK Jr anymore, JFK HIMSELF Is going to show up to anoint Trump? Wouldn't he be like 105!?

(checks Wikipedia)

I guess 104 but still!

Edit- oh it is JFK Jr who is going to anoint Trump. I don't...I'm gonna need a lot more coffee to try and process this.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Protzman has long claimed that the Kennedy bloodline is directly linked to Christ. He told his followers that on Tuesday, “JFK Sr, Jackie, and JFK Jr will be reintroduced to the world.” Then, the JFK Sr. “will travel around for seven days, then will pass.”
Wait...Idgi---why do right wing conspiracy nuts LOVE JFK? @BruiserBrody ? Maybe cocaine will help make sense of his more than coffee.
Triller should get these two to box to determine who the real JFK Jr is.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score