Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

UFC 264

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I think Dustin takes it as well. He’s already shown he can take the worst of conors stuff at 155 for the seven minutes Conor can use it. Conor gets beat by any good fighter who lasts that long and I see that happening here.

Reaction score
when Dustin said that Conor like

tenor.gif

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Why do I think that will be the last time we see Ryan Hall in a UFC cage?

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Conor is just off
Why do I think that will be the last time we see Ryan Hall in a UFC cage?
4-1 in the UFC with good names on the resume, but that is a hard fighter to sell.

Always hate seeing Carlos lose, but glad he didn’t embarrass himself.

Staff member
Reaction score
There was no way Conor would make it out of the second round. He was getting massacred.

Staff member
Reaction score
The last time Conor beat a legitimate fighter, Trump wasn't even in office yet. Think about that shit.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Won about $350 in bets on that main event. $50 more had Dustin finished him in the second round.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Dana and Dustin both said a 4th fight is happening as soon as Conor can go again.
--
Tai is my favorite fighter of all time (of the month), stealing the crown from BearJew.

A guy named Bam Bam, who knocks out woman beaters, drinks beer out of random people's shoes and does fat guy dances is hard not to love.

I saw a tweet that said that pre-Covid Bam Bam had fans spit in the beer first.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Conor's coach (who sucks and isn't a good coach at all) thinks that they were on their way to a stoppage if the round hadn't ended the way it did.

It's been echoed by many others but Conor is never going to improve if he stays with the same group of Yes Men he's surrounded himself with for years now.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Conor is saying that had a stress fracture in the camp leading up to the fight and Dana and the UFC medical staff knew about it. Which, if true means he committed perjury on the NSAC forms because you need to declare that stuff and he didn't.