Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

UFC 267

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score

This card is stacked. Big title fight at 135 and two hyped prospects get good tests. I know people want to see Chimaev face someone better but I think with his retirement scare and layoff this is an appropriate step up.

also the main card starts at 2 pm EST so don’t miss it by accident.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
RDA/Islam changing to Hooker/Islam and Yan/Aljo becoming Yan/Sandhagen are such upgrades it's ridiculous. Made a great card that much better.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I feel lucky that I didn’t just witness the first death in the history of the UFC. But this guy needs to spend the next few months in a hospital for sure.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Glover boned my parlay (that was the only leg I was unsure of). He’s such an easy guy to root for. Money aside, I’m very happy for him.

Islam, and Khamzat make this stuff look so easy.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My brother passed away back in April, but a few years ago, he got to train with Glover in Connecticut for a few months. My bro always had good things to say about him, so its awesome to see him finally get his due.
Damn, didn't know that about your brother, HSJ. Sorry to hear.

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So my ESPN+ has always been kind of shitty.....but last Saturday when trying to watch the PPV it said "There is no content available" on my PS4, Firestick and Phone. None of the ESPN+ content will play now on any of my devices. Called ESPN + and they don't know the issue. I've rebooted the router. Any ideas?