Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Vince McMahon announces retirement. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley and Nick Khan new co-CEOs effective immediately

Staff member
Reaction score
That's almost 20 million in sex coverups. And this is just the start of the investigation and it was illegal to do this in the way he did.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It’s been over two weeks and the most important question remains, what was done with Vince’s giant dinosaur head?

I imagine Hunter took over the office and replaced the dinosaur with the Dusty Rhodes statue and a mural of Harley Race.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
When Vince dies, Triple H and Cody will open the next WrestleMania by smashing the dinosaur skull in the middle of the ring with sledgehammers.

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I mean, I know they have to say that to cover their ass, but [looks at immediate, significant improvement in programming and roster morale]….yeah.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I mean, I know they have to say that to cover their ass, but [looks at immediate, significant improvement in programming and roster morale]….yeah.
To be fair, the vast majority of stockholders in any company aren't giving a shit about the company itself. They only care about the profits/losses they are getting. I'd be surprised if more than 15% of WWE's stockholders were legit fans of the company.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
Not only does he look like hell froze over (no shock) but he seems to be with a woman who looks awfully alike Stephanie, kinda creepy.

I'm really surprised Cena met up with him in public here, didn't expect the loyalty to continue.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about Pat to expect anything but obviously not Brock. Cena is well-known as a huge defender and lover of Vince. He said just the other week the only person he'd put on his wrestling Mount Rushmore is Vince.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Cena's like that cool jock who befriends the less cool kids but always acts suspicious.

It isn't Brock going out that weirds me out but that he's out with that crew instead of one of his close friends. Also that he's out at a place like that without Sable so he best have been behaving.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. Before this, it‘d be impossible for me to imagine him going to NYC for non work related reasons.
One thing I've learned from living in larger cities surrounded by cow pastures is that people like Brock love to drive an hour and a half into the city to hang out at all the cool bars and drive home drunk after last call. There were always a ton of trucks with license plates from the surrounding counties at any bar in midtown Memphis on a Friday or Saturday night.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There’s other photos of him and Sable out in public recently, so one would also assume Sable pulled the “I’m tired of a cold ass farm in Saskatchewan, take me to civilization” card, and even Brock subscribes to the happy wife, happy life belief.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Hey, it's the Asian chick Vince fired because he was afraid no one could tell her and Gail apart.

Valeyard

Reaction score
It's harder than I expected, realizing Vince almost certainly pounded the diva era.