Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Vince McMahon announces retirement. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley and Nick Khan new co-CEOs effective immediately

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I won't believe it until he's dead.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
What does this mean for Kevin Dunn and Johnny Ace? Because as long as those assholes are still around...

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
1HqQNrb.gif

There were other gifs I could've used, but this one is fine

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Read on cageside that Vince is out of creative as well. First time in 40 years without Vince head of creative/booking.

Prichard/Dunn running creative and will report to Steph and HHH

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
Read on cageside that Vince is out of creative as well. First time in 40 years without Vince head of creative/booking.

Prichard/Dunn running creative and will report to Steph and HHH
lol knew they wouldn't be leaving.

JN News

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Fuck Brock Lesnar, as well. When he walked out of WWE in 2004 because of the fact that he didn't want to job to the Undertaker, step down from his perch and actually PAY HIS DUES in the wrestling business, literally selling out the wrestling business and selling out all of his fans back then, I lost ALL RESPECT for him. He can go back to UFC for all I care.

Fuck that asshole and fuck Vince McMahon, as well.

Staff member
Reaction score
lol knew they wouldn't be leaving.
Those two fucks will probably be there three months tops BUT Vince does still own the company and maybe he won’t let them get rid of those guys.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I’d imagine like when his father was dying, certain guys were told to be taken care of, so I’m presuming in agreement to leave his position, the same act was done with Vince for his guys.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Fuck Brock Lesnar, as well. When he walked out of WWE in 2004 because of the fact that he didn't want to job to the Undertaker, step down from his perch and actually PAY HIS DUES in the wrestling business, literally selling out the wrestling business and selling out all of his fans back then, I lost ALL RESPECT for him. He can go back to UFC for all I care.

Fuck that asshole and fuck Vince McMahon, as well.
"The Franchise" JN News is my new favorite poster

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I’d imagine like when his father was dying, certain guys were told to be taken care of

Yeah and Captain Lou lost his lifetime gig for slapping Shane after Shane kept calling him “fat man”.

Or maybe that was just a lie from Coach Tony K’s wrestling sleaze thread.

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone realized yet that he company is now in the hands of two people WWE planted bullshit stories in the media about? And the other co-CEO is possibly the one who planted them?