Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Vince McMahon paid someone off in January for sexual misconduct

Staff member
Reaction score
McMahon has voluntarily stepped back from his responsibilities as CEO and Chairman of the Board until the conclusion of the investigation. McMahon will retain his role and responsibilities related to WWE’s creative content during this period and remains committed to cooperating with the review underway.

So he steps away other than from this thing that actually matters. Lol.

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I’d say “lmao…no way” at the news that Vince is going to be on SmackDown tonight, but I mean…of course he is. Dude is out of his fucking mind.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Given that Vince is about 25 years behind the times and his political view, wouldn’t shock me if he did a Clinton parody declaring his innocence.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Fortunately he's too big a celebrity to face any consequences and this is going to be a great Smackdown live.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
I'm going to the show tonight in Minneapolis and with all of this crazy fucking shit that dropped this morning, to say I'm intrigued about what will go down is probably an understatement. Totally ridiculous Vince is actually going to appear on TV tonight to apparently address this stuff, but then again it doesn't surprise me at all. Part of me thinks though by the end of the day, the appearance might be dropped after other people in power push for it not to happen, or in the least, they do a pre-tape ahead of time and run it past some lawyers before they air it, etc.

Plus apparently the creative plans for the show tonight have been completely tossed out in some capacity.

Also, how is Johnny Ace not fired by now?

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Vince is going to be coming out with his dusted off neck brace from 1994 tonight...
Ha, I had the same thought. Maybe Brisco and the current generation stooges can bring him out in a wheelchair too.

Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s ever going to sell the company and stuff like this is why.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wonder if he's using his buddy DJT's crisis management team cause this all seems like it's out of our former POTUS' playbook.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I’m sorry but the meltz on cnn thing is so funny to me, like he’s a real journalist on a fake news network

My first thought when reading all this is surprise that it is making so much news because he has worse sexual allegations that are already public record. I am glad people are finally paying attention to his shit though.

My second thought is that smackdown tonight is gonna be LIT

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I hope Don Lemon appears on RAW TALK to discuss this event
I’m sorry but the meltz on cnn thing is so funny to me, like he’s a real journalist on a fake news network

My first thought when reading all this is surprise that it is making so much news because he has worse sexual allegations that are already public record. I am glad people are finally paying attention to his shit though.

My second thought is that smackdown tonight is gonna be LIT