Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WoW: Women of Wrestling 2019

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
When is this promotion supposed to reboot or restart or whatever? BTW those shirts they tried marketing for her sure don't hold up well upon this news!

You would think Tully would sit her down at some point and remind her humility and taking a few steps in her cuntiness back would be in her best interest? WOW seemed like Tessa's last chance, and I think we will probably never see her again in the business (hopefully!)

I think this is actually best for the company, it was a risk building things around her, and if it fell apart before it even started, so be it.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You would think Tully would sit her down at some point and remind her humility and taking a few steps in her cuntiness back would be in her best interest?
Idk if he is the best person to teach her. He burned a ton of bridges back in his day as well. She probably learned it from him.

I think this is the probably last stop on the line for Tessa. Besides maybe Mexico?

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
This is one of the times where WWE was right. They passed on signing her following the first Mae Young Classic because of attitude problems. She then became big in Impact and everyone wondered how WWE can let this amazing talent go. Now we see why.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
Idk if he is the best person to teach her. He burned a ton of bridges back in his day as well. She probably learned it from him.

I think this is the probably last stop on the line for Tessa. Besides maybe Mexico?
Time will tell if even AAA takes her. They certainly didn't this entire time (but maybe she had an exclusive WOW contract?) but since she apparently lives in Mexico now, probably someone will scoop her up.

True dat on Tully, kinda forgot about his history and it makes sense now why she is how she is.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm guessing if AAA won't take her (which is entirely possible since I feel like they still have a relationship with Impact), I'm pretty sure The Crash would. They already have Marty Scurll and Travis Banks so they'd probably add a racist hothead.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Time will tell if even AAA takes her. They certainly didn't this entire time (but maybe she had an exclusive WOW contract?) but since she apparently lives in Mexico now, probably someone will scoop her up.

True dat on Tully, kinda forgot about his history and it makes sense now why she is how she is.
Maybe her stepdad could talk some sense into her?